IMPORTANT: Always backup your world before upgrading to a newer version!
A new mod update is here!
It contains a few new additions, some quality of life changes, and bug fixes.
Let us know if you find anything, that isn’t working correctly!
- JRMCore C Version 1.3.43
JRMCore C Version 1.3.43:
- Kaioken Drain Configs’ default values were changed from 1 to 100 (from 0.01% to 100%)
- Crash when using Kaioken with a High Level Form
- The Kaioken Level Drain Config used the Player’s Form ID instead of the Kaioken Level when checking how much it should drain
- Dragon Block C Version 1.4.80
- JRMCore C Version 1.3.42
Dragon Block C Version 1.4.80:
- Config (config/jinryuudragonblockc.cfg):
- Mystic Kaioken Allowed (default: false)
- Minor Language file changes
- Saibamen will now properly use AAi
- Saibamen didn’t get angry at players, which made them stand still
JRMCore C Version 1.3.42:
- Config (config/jinryuujrmcore.cfg):
- Kaioken Health Drain Multiplier (Based off on Race)
- Kaioken Health Drain Multiplier (Based off on Kaioken Level)
- Mystic Form/Old Kai Unlock Damage Multiplier for each race (-1 = Use old System)
- Currently Half Saiyans use the Saiyan’s multiplier, this will be changed in the future
- Arcosian Power Points:
- Damage Multiplier
- Damage Multiplier based on Power Points (-1 = Disabled)
- For 100% Power points it always checks the Level with the highest Max Config Value
- If DBC Mystic Kaioken is enabled then you can ascend Kaioken levels while using Mystic Form
- Ultra Instinct transformation Failed Message improvements
- Arcosians generally couldn’t use Mystic in their base form
- Arcosians didn’t lose Mystic form when Descending into a Minimal State
- Kaioken Instant Transformation didn’t work even if it was enabled
- A Portuguese language file crash fix
Stay Safe Gamers!