The solution to this is to change attribute based size change to false in the config of jrmcore. It should look something like this:
# Server Sided! If ‘true’ then the size of the players will change depending on the attributs as planned, If ‘false’ then the size of the players will remain the Minecraft default (2 block height and 1 block…[Read more]
Small Update: fixed the description for one of the commands
Command: /jrmcrei – reincarnates a player with parameters (keepStats) (keepSkills) (keepKiAttacks)
Example: /jrmcrei Goku 90 false true (lowers stats by 10%, removes all skills, keeps all ki attacks, )
UPDATED VERSION OF COMMANDS AND PERMISSION NODES:
Command: /jrmc – Used to accept teaching requests & for resetting attributes
Example:/jrmc, /jrmc accept, /jrmc startnew
Command: /jrmca – Command to edit attributes
Example: /jrmca add all 100 Goku
Command: /jr…[Read more]
when this happened i had naruto c in and that’s what was causing that bug for me, if you have any extra mods in that you don’t need for the server (like how i had in naruto c for my case) try taking them out
For servers who want to set up permissions for their players in their respective permissions plugins, I posted it here because it seemed that no one else had posted this on the forums. This text shows the commands with what they do and the permission nodes below.
– Kazuya Hatamiruu
/jrmctp – Command to give Training Points
Node: J…[Read more]
Support JinRyuu on Patreon!
- The current Week Number is 38
Next Upcoming Content Update
Plan: New big feature to DBC, Naruto C, and minor Tweaks for SAO C OR those contents added in parts so that they can be released earlier.
Stage: Planning > Development > Bug Testing
Release date (GMT+2): –
Latest Update Teaser
- 21w37: User Groups were disabled for now.
- 20w29: Custom HUD Creator “How to use” guide updated for the “Paste HUD code” button
- 20w20: FAQ page received minor changes and anchor links
- 20w16: Images were added to the Custom HUD Software page’s how to use guide
- 18w37: Facebook login will be disabled for some time. Depends on when JinGames gets HTTPS
- 18w21: Rating Plugin has been removed! 🙁
- 18w15: a few widgets moved to the footer
- 18w13: Teasers page has been added!
- 18w11: Site rules have been modified
- 18w09: Supporters site has been added!
Recent Forum Replies
Recent Forum Topics
Forum Topic Views List