NarutoC: my idea to add Gentle Fist

Home Forums JinGames Forums Suggestions and Ideas NarutoC: my idea to add Gentle Fist

Viewing 2 reply threads
^ Advertisement ^
  • Author
      carlos Mex DB
      Participant

For this to work properly I think we should make the players start with 100% release.

Obtain: Hyuga players can get the Gentle Fist skill from clan npc if their byakugan and taijutsu skills meet the requirements.
      activation: in action menu put Gentle Fist on and activate the byakugan.
      Effects: When active you have a small damage reduction and a small chakra cost per hit.
      in return your taijutsu attacks fill a bar, similar to using status-altered weapons on darksouls.
      when said bar is completely filled it reduces the maximum % release by 5% and empties the bar which you can refill to reduce it by 10% and so on until it is 100%.
      the bar which we will call “chakra blocking” empties by itself with the passage of time.
      and the limit to % release also disappears over time.

hyuuga player can remove these effects from themselves and other players if they have Gentle Fist skill and they are not locked at 0%, personally I would make it a minigame so they can’t easily remove it mid-combat.

Here are some ideas to try to make it not so overpower:
      blocking gives you a relatively small chance that when you get hit the bar won’t fill up
      byakugan could have a chance that when you get hit it won’t fill “chakra blocking”, the chance scales with gentle fist skill
      sharingan could have a chance that when you get hit it will not fill “chakra blocking”, the chance scales with sharingan skill
      susanoo makes it so they can’t put chakra blocking on you while it’s active
      tail beast users can remove these effects from themselves if they use tail beast’s power
      eight gates user is more difficult to fill the bar, while they are in any eight gates transformation the bar empties faster and the % release limit disappears faster

JinGames_Ben
      Keymaster

I wouldn’t advise spending much or any time writing Naruto C suggestions.
      The mod has been dropped, and is no longer being developed.
      https://twitter.com/NagyBenjamin97/status/1559944924191199232?s=20&t=zzVOB0vx4f-Q7Tur1jvSqA

carlos Mex DB
      Participant

oh well i was doing this for a friend because she’s shy.
      so no problems

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.