Namekian Warriors attacking me for no reason

Home Forums JinGames Forums Bug Reports Namekian Warriors attacking me for no reason

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 8 reply threads
^ Advertisement ^
  • Author
      Brunno
      Participant

Sadly i cannot print it at the right time ’cause there is no point. But when i was playing this 1st Jun update, i went to planet Namek to grind something and walked over these warriors guys and they bullied me to death (Because internal lag and such). My aliegment was Good, and i didn’t hit anyone. I killed 2 for survival so no longer im good.

Tomas
      Participant

Its a bug with the latest update. Idk if there is a fix. You will probably have to wait for an update from ben.

Brunno
      Participant

Ok. So i think i won’t be travelling these days. ;-;

ZombieAce
      Participant

Yeah this happened to me too. Im guessing its either a bug or Ben missed an exception for Namekians from the new update. If you check the update log you can understand.

Mister
      Participant

Yeah this happend to me too and the demons atack me too with no reason. And besides the mobs like saiyans (planet vegeta) or dinosaurs don’t apear anymore i dont’t know what to do.

Mister
      Participant

Ok so i was cheking how the bug works and for me the reason is: After i die and enter into the anotherworld the npcs atack me and the dinosaurs won’t apear any more

shamierx7
      Participant

same with the saiyans too unfortunately

carlos Mex DB
      Participant

yeah i dont like that change on mobs either.
      fights like nappa and vegeta are ruined because now he can’t fight nappa alone first and then attack vegeta to start the fight with him

epicgrin
      Participant

Yeah, me too. It looks like we will have to turn off AAI until he can fix the mobs that are not supposed to be agro like Vegeta, android fights and the natives that apparently don’t take too kindly to strangers.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.