Modelling and Animating

Home Forums JinGames Forums Questions and Answers Modelling and Animating

Viewing 5 reply threads
^ Advertisement ^
  • Author
      OMGisGreen
      Participant

Hi 😀 as some of you know, I made a custom saga. When I was making the saga, I wanted to add Great Ape Vegeta, Botamo, Magetta, and for the movies sagas Janemba and Hirudegarn. But I couldn’t add them because they need a custom model. All of the mobs I made use the normal biped minecraft skin.
      I can make models, but the problem is that I don’t know how to make their walking animation. So, can somebody help me with the animation?

Aegous
      Participant

All that stuff is handled within a class called “setRotationAngles” where you need to run some fairly complex math to rotate the model parts.

Aegous
      Participant

And you need to call your setRotationAngles method from your render method

OMGisGreen
        Participant

I don’t know how to do that xddd I didn’t make my mod programming, I used MCreator

Aegous
      Participant

It might not be possible with MCreator.

Aegous
      Participant

I mean all that stuff could be done with the usual modelbiped it just wouldn’t look as good as it could but many servers just use the default model for customnpcs and get away with it so I’m sure you’ll be fine.

CaiGuyCrafter
      Participant

OMGisGreen, you can add models into MCreator. I’m terrible at modding as well and I wanted to create my own Dragon Block project called Dragon Craft Super (Just for myself for copyright reasons) and I’ve created custom models. I can explain if you’d like. Though it takes forever to create a model. I’m not too good, but if you’d like we can work together to create some.

GrismarPickles
        Participant

Nice necro

YisolE
        Participant

Is the mc creator useful to you? because when I want to save my mod it comes out in 1.7.10 I do not know if in the current versions it could but my pc would not support it X, D

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by YisolE.
        CaiGuyCrafter
        Participant

Sorry, not exactly sure what you mean, but I know for sure you can update from 1.7.10. You just need to go to the Mcreator download site and simply pick the version you want to download. Also, what mod are you making? Any chance it’s a Dragon Ball mod? Because I’ve been wanting to work on one for a while, but I’m terrible at coding. Anyway, I hope that’s what you meant.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.