MASTERED ULTRA İNSTİNCT

Home Forums JinGames Forums Suggestions and Ideas MASTERED ULTRA İNSTİNCT

Viewing 3 reply threads
^ Advertisement ^
  • Author
      hAKAN
      Participant

I think now the mastered ultra instinct should be added. The ultra instinct skill will be made up of 2 different levels and can be converted into the second and final mastered ultra instinct. So if you are at level 2, you will be transformed into ultra instinct omene, if you press the “G” key again, you will turn into mastered ultra instinct, your strength will be more than ultra instinct omen (these numbers must be changeable). Just like the old legendary lssj1 and lssj2 system. It should also come to the ultra-instinct form in creative mode for an unlimited period of transformation time. After that, it will finally be added to the saga in the tournament of power. (These are the main things to do.) Sorry, I can’t speak very good English.

hAKAN
      Participant

And Please we use white hair. 🙂

creep
      Participant

i had the same idea, but different. mastered ultra instinct would be lvl 2, but to use ultra instinct for an unlimited period, it should be level 3

Alex
      Participant

we could go off what the manga is doing right now. lvl 1 is omen, 2 is mastered, 3 is unlimited time omen, 4 is unlimited time mastered. omen should also drain more stamina than mastered too.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.