Limit Break

Home Forums JinGames Forums Suggestions and Ideas Limit Break

Viewing 6 reply threads
^ Advertisement ^
  • Author
      Alberto Gonzalez
      Participant

Hey Why Do not You Add The New Transformation ULTRA INSTINCT or Limit Break Pls

KoolaidMan
      Participant

It’s been a fucking month since Ultra Instinct happened give the man some god damn time he has literally a million better things to do than to add Ultra Instinct.

FlamesWrath
      Participant

Limit Breaker needs to be more then a transformation, give him some time.

matuteharcos
      Participant

There is so little information about ultra instict/limit break that I don’t think it will be introduced to the mod in a while. Maybe when he and everyone else gets to know more about it, then it will be added

IAmRaptor
      Participant

Meh I’ll eat my shoes if they bother giving explanations that actually make sense.
      For now I’ll just laugh each time someone will ask for UI.

Crimson
      Participant

There is not yet enough information on Ultra Instinct to just slap a transformation int othe mod for the public. It may not even be a transformation, or it could just be something different entirely.

kev_spyro
        Participant

we’ll probaply know in episode 118 ;D

Akai Ryu
      Participant

Ult-Instinct is not really a transformation its just where your body reacts without thinking we can do that in real life too, look at a pic of Ult-Instinct it looks diff from the pic we where given of goku’s new transformation so we need more info on it first

• This reply was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by Akai Ryu.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.