Jingames 1.7.10 Server news n' such

Home Forums JinGames Forums Announcements Jingames 1.7.10 Server news n' such

Viewing 33 reply threads
^ Advertisement ^
  • Author
      nickaru
      Participant

This Topic is a temporary place where we will publish news about the server, and to hear insight on what the players think. Eventually we will make a website for this.

Tomorrow we will put the server down for maintenance. It will be worked on more than it has ever been. New quests (I asked our head builder Dragonwarrior aka POE to make a hub for masters and quests, possibly a new spawn.) new shop, new everything! (Mostly)

*This is not 100% certain so please remain calm and wait for it to be announced.* We might even reset player’s stats as well for this (meaning staff too) and there may be a one time quest for everyone to take that gives some starting TP as well so do not worry if you did just start out before the reset. Even after this happens there will be more places for you to train and get stronger. Piccolo training will still be around as well with some others similar to that training.

Thank you for viewing this forum, and please be patient it may take some time to get an actual website. For now please post your insight about our server on this topic, and in return we will post news! Good day.

• This topic was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by nickaru.
      • This topic was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by nickaru.
      matuteharcos
      Participant

Most likely there won’t be a reset, so guys you don’t have to worry at all!
      14 hours from now on and it will start!

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by matuteharcos.
      TehPandaKing
      Participant

imo you should reset the stats, maybe then i would start playing again

reignofhellxxiv
      Participant

Stat reset would be a good idea, but then the OP guys would complain that they have to start over like the rest of us.. And that idea didn’t swim when it was brought up today.

However, whatever the admins/mods decide i’ll abide. No point complaining about it, as it won’t change anything :/

Speaking of maintenance, how long to you have planned for the server to be down, and will more ram be added?

matuteharcos
      Participant

A few days, but it will be down for 2 days minimum, we want to make a lot of things.
      Also tehpandaking, we won’t reset everyone just because you aren’t the strongest anymore.

TehPandaKing
      Participant

that’s not what i meant at all, it’s because everyone’s stats got inflated ridiculously high from the old t4 or whatever it was with the gold room, it was removed for being op but the stats were kept the same

matuteharcos
      Participant

Well if somebody wants to reset, he can do it at kami, case closed.
      Also we have a bunch of new players whose bp isn’t even 100k yet.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by matuteharcos.
      reignofhellxxiv
      Participant

Any time frame on the update being finished?

Also, any idea if the server will have increased ram.], or what the new quests will be?

matuteharcos
      Participant

We are doing tons of things at this moment, like making a new spawn. The extended Saga is being reborn, while we are making bossfight like Beerus. Vegeta will has some quest too for low bp players, also /warp training for absolutely new players is reopening with this. Shop is getting a totally new rewamp, and we are thinking on adding Family c, and an xp tp converter for you guys! We are still working on it but we are planning to finish it today or tomorrow. We are trying not to rush so you guys won’t be disappointed! The increased RAM is still a question since the host can’t put any ram into the server at the moment, and moving all things to another PC would take +1 day.

reignofhellxxiv
      Participant

Alright cool. Thanks for the update Matu, I ‘m looking forward to see how it’s all going to turn out. Keep us updated if possible, thanks.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Sounds awesome! Take your time and do your best, no need to rush things.

matuteharcos
      Participant

Keeping you updated: Today we finished the shop, currently doing enchant shop. Spawn is getting bigger and more beautiful. Extended saga untill golden freeza is done, now we only need to make checkpoints if for any chance somebody would die. HTC training got some TP boost as well as underground quests and saga too. New training arena which will be a little weaker than underground but not that weak is now only missing the npc’s. Shairo warp has quest for new players now, as well as training warp is back and functional but only for new players.
      And for the final, because I want you to know how we are proggressing, there is a little showcase about the spawn, shop, and the new training place looks mysterious. http://imgur.com/a/TqzdN

reignofhellxxiv
      Participant

Wow. Beautiful job, liking the added quests and extra tp from quests.

I’d assume it’d be done tomorrow hopefully?

Thanks for the update btw.

reignofhellxxiv
        Participant

Thanks for the update btw Maru. Let us know when we can officially log back on.

Keep up the good work.

reignofhellxxiv
        Participant

Supposedly it will be today if all goes well. But I’d plan for tomorrow to be sure. And no. This is a server update.. not a mod update so no new transformations will be added..

reignofhellxxiv
        Participant

Any idea of when the server will be ready to play? Also, did you update the mod files needed to join?

matuteharcos
      Participant

Maybe, I don’t want to say for sure, because, you know. It’s life, always have a surprise for us.

ATOMIC18
      Participant

Do you know if ssgss will be added?

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by ATOMIC18.
      TuniBoy
      Participant

I think not

TuniBoy
      Participant

Any possible release for the server?
      Today or Tomorrow?

reignofhellxxiv
      Participant

Supposedly, it will be finished today barring any problems.

However, plan for tomorrow just to be sure.

And no, this is a server update not mod update. So no new transformations will be added.

Poke
      Participant

I just wanna say, take your time you guys. I’m sure that the server’s new update will satisfy a bunch of players and make training easier for them. Also, why do so many people ask me about ssg/ssgss?! D:

ATOMIC18
      Participant

Because Jin said that ssg and ssgss will be added so they were wondering when that will happen.

Poke
      Participant

Yeah, but that’s not happening anytime soon.

MysticRamen
      Participant

I cant wait to see the great things you all have added.
      hopefully elder kai is ready but all the things you all are talking about make me want to play that much more

ATOMIC18
      Participant

When is the server going to be up today or tomorrow?

MysticRamen
      Participant

yes

Poke
      Participant

I’m afraid I’m not allowed to go in it, so I am just as clueless on when will the server be publicly released.

matuteharcos
      Participant

Update: So we are planning to open up again in 10-20 minutes. We got plenty of things, but let’s keep those as a surprise. Now let’s talk about the bad things. /warp vegeta tends to stop working and we haven’t find any solution yet (so as /warp htc) after you kill 35% beerus, he will terminate your connection, not sure why it’s for some reason buggy, we will try to look into it before release but if we doesn’t find anything we will just go with the “He’s mad cuz he’s bad” slogen. And Whis is so lazy that he doesn’t even attack you for some reason and just walks around, even though he is set to stay. So I guess the reall beerus and whis just thought they will take over their characters here XD
      Don’t forget to update your mods!

-New shop
      -New spawn (still WIP)
      -New trainings
      -Extended Saga
      -XP to TP converter

reignofhellxxiv
        Participant

Awesome, thanks for the update Maru. Btw I noticed that the server has an X on it when trying to join, so do we need the new mod versions? If so, which

matuteharcos
        Participant

I told you to updates your DBC mods bc jin gave out an update like 3-4 hours ago.

Anonymous
        Inactive

Sounds awesome! Ill be on soon.

Epicbardock
      Participant

Hahahaha matu it seems like even server admins and owners can’t change the gods 😛

bdog756
      Participant

Cool we are opening back up but everyone is talking about ssg and ssgss pls dont forget about the arcos we are here i want golden form 🙁

bob
      Participant

the sever is live everyone!!!

bob
      Participant

server*

matuteharcos
      Participant

Server is up!!!!!!!!!! and what ssg and ssgss? Mod didn’t get those .-.

reignofhellxxiv
      Participant

is there some unscheduled maintenance going on or something? Myself and others have been trying to get on the server for like 2~3 hours now, and it still says 20/100 and times out when we try and load the server.

Anonymous
      Inactive

ill never forget that moment this happened since it was when i was demoted for nothing on that server

matuteharcos
      Participant

Emperor you sure like holding grudges, for your own mistakes

Viewing 33 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.