How to make destructive Ki Blast in 1.7.10?

Home Forums JinGames Forums Questions and Answers How to make destructive Ki Blast in 1.7.10?

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 reply threads
^ Advertisement ^
  • Author
      BaseLevelMaxed
      Participant

I remember playing 1.6.4 version of the DBC mod. I used to be able to make huge, explosive ki blasts that left huge craters and also I used to be able to beam clash with friends and the strongest blast would push the other back. It seems that I can’t / can barely do both of those things anymore with the more recent versions such as 1.7.10. Could anyone tell me why I can’t really do these things anymore? Or did both beam clashes and giant craters from ki blast get severely nerfed?

• This topic was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by BaseLevelMaxed. Reason: Grammar and also more slight detail
      Khalil
      Participant

The ki attacks have changed from what we used to have, now we upgrade ki attacks from exp won from hitting mobs with ki attacks or any living entity, you can use the exp point to upgrade dencity and make it beat everyone in ki clash.
      You can increase the explosions destruction caused by ki attacks in the config folder of the mod.

BaseLevelMaxed
      Participant

Thanks! What about Ki Blast Clashes? The attacks just seem to go through each other now. Did they get removed?

bird0918
      Participant

thats what i though they go through each other but sometimes they clash i dont know why, when i give up they start clashing, when i try to make them clash they go through each other

Khalil
      Participant

No, they actually clash, some ki attacks are dense enough to reflect instantly any ki attack you throw.

Khalil
      Participant

Some times a ki attack might bug and stand still no matter watever you throw at it, just throw an item and it will disapear.

gamer117
      Participant

even with the config set to 10 its still very small compared to what we had back in 1.6.4

DaikoGdo
      Participant

That was done probably because of the lag those huge explosions caused in servers.

sniffington
      Participant

what config file it is and whats it called?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.