Tagged: forum rules announcements
September 10, 2013 at 05:55 #586JinRyuu (Passed away)Keymaster
The Forum Rules work for the Comments as well on all across sites the JinGames Network!
Comments are also considered as posts, if not stated otherwise!
- Posts are to be made in the relevant category. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting. Users consistently posting to the wrong forum may be given a warning (see policing below).
- Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming, spaming, or abusing users in anyways will not be tolerated. You will be given a warning if you do any of these.
- Members should remember this board is aimed at a general audience. Posting pornographic or generally offensive text, images, links, etc. will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning.
- Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc. Users linking to or asking for information on warez, crackz, etc. or re-printing material without permission will receive a warning and their post will be removed.
- Members are asked only to post in English, as this is an English speaking community. Localized support is available at the “Any language forums”.
- Members should post in a way which is consistent with “normal writing”. That is users should not post excessive numbers of emoticons, large, small or colored text, etc. Similarly users should not SHOUT or use excessive punctuation (e.g. ! and ?) in topic titles or posts. Users consistently abusing this will be warned.
- Spam is not tolerated here under any circumstance. Users posting spam will be warned and their post removed.
- The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit, remove or put on moderation queue any post at any time. Please note that currently any very first post is automatically placed in the moderation queue and will be approved/disapproved according to the present Rules. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.
I consider JinGames as my home, the place I work and live for and who likes haters in their house?
In my case, posting a counter productive comment extends the development time and makes it harder and harder to work on important stuff. In this case the mods development suffer a lot because of them.
Therefore more strict rules will be applied for the Comments of blog posts.
Comments that violate the rules below will be removed without warning!
- Any counter productive, disrespectful and offensive comment will be removed without warning.
- Comments that doesn’t help the development will also be removed without warning
- Anything that discourages development will be removed without warning.
- Starting a personal conversation without any connection to the development will be removed without warning.
- Negativity is accepted only if its a constructive and productive opinion. otherwise will be removed without warning.
- Site moderators have the right to decide whether a comment or post is acceptable or not and remove it without warning, within the above rules.
Since the comment section fought this out, those who didn’t have anything to do with any of this (respect to them), can feel assured that this all is for in their protection and to stop counter productive opinions from slowing down and potentially killing development time.
Development is first, then come the players.
Just for information, even without users the development will continue. since the point of all this is the experience gained from it, because the mods are free to use anyway.
Thus there will be zero tolerance.
The staff has the right to add, change or remove any rules anytime!
- The topic ‘Forum & Site Rules’ is closed to new replies.