Can't use Justu in Naruto C? How?

Home Forums JinGames Forums Questions and Answers Can't use Justu in Naruto C? How?

Viewing 3 reply threads
^ Advertisement ^
  • Author
      TreepuncherXx
      Participant

Hey everyone, treepuncher here.

I have been having this problem where I can’t use any justu on the Naruto mod. I have got the headband on and when I right click with my hand, nothing happens. Also in controls, there are no controls for chakra, but for everything else there is. I really need help with this, so if someone can help, please do.

Thank you,
      TreepuncherXx

Chifer Ulquiorra
      Participant

I see Well; i can help you you see you need to use hand signs NUMBER PAD keys 1,2 and 3 I have the jutsu combo’s if you want them I’ll give you all of them you might want to wright these down like I did.

Kage Bunshin No Jutsu = 1,1,3,2,3
      Chidori = 2,1,2,3,2
      Rasengan = 1,3,2,3,1
      Pheonix flower = 3,2,2,1,3

TreepuncherXx
        Participant

Hello!
        I finally realised the problem. I didn’t sign my clan and all that jazz. I didn’t know about that Pheonix flower either so thank you for that as well!

【Ryuu】
      Participant

You no longer need headband to activate the mod.^^

Mursleen
      Participant

after a lot of years I have downloaded naruto c but i can’t seem to do jutsu for some reason i have a numpad and i know its on as i have pressed the num lock after each go of trying to try my jutsu and i have learned ninjutsu skill but i can’t seem to do my rasengan if anyone could help out would appreciate it

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.