Can’t see when starting world

Home Forums JinGames Forums Bug Reports Can’t see when starting world

Viewing 5 reply threads
^ Advertisement ^
  • Author
      Dragon deez
      Participant

When I open up the modpack with Dragon Block C, it runs just fine, opening just like any of my other modpacks. However, when I try to open a world, it loads normally until you actually get into the world. The entire screen is just one single color, but the actual minecraft world still runs. If you press WASD, you can hear yourself walking, if you hold left click you can break blocks, and you can hear mobs moving around, but you can’t see anything, not even the pause screen (though the game does pause.) The screen changes colors when you move your mouse, as if your screen was just one giant pixel that took the average color of all of the pixels that you would normally see. I know for sure it’s not any of the other mods in the modpack, since I made a modpack with just the Dragon Block C mods and it did the same thing. I have no clue what’s happening and I’m about to give up, but I thought I’d see if I could find anything using the bug report feature.

Terra
      Participant

Do you happen to have any visual or graphic mods installed the could be conflicting? A/N optifine and such

Dragon deez
      Participant

No, none at all. I only have not enough items, mouse tweaks, fast leaf decay, and code chicken core. Like I said, I tried it with only the dragon block mods and it still didn’t work, so it isn’t a problem with any of the the other mods.

Ethan
      Participant

i’m having this same problem. did you ever figure it out?

Raphael Mattes
      Participant

I have the same Problem and i have no other grafic mod too

Tyler
      Participant

I also have this issue. I don’t know what is causing it. It wasn’t like this until the new mod update happened.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.