(finally these updates are released too)
I see the new mod announcement received cold and warm but more cold for obvious reasons.
The cold welcome wasn’t a surprise but I’m happy to see that many would like to give it a try 😀
If I wasn’t clear about it, it wont be like yugioh or any other existing card game, but it wont be unique either.
I’m making my own card game mechanism in it, and in the beginning I will use DB for the first cards but they will be more like example cards.
Anyway about the update
Probably unstable so I will do quick fixes asap if there are any grave issues.
There are again new friendly NPC added, but yet again they are more like place holder for the future stuff.
The new scrolling function is something I hope many will like and hopefully it will also work XD
About the stuff I didn’t explain, i will in a day or two… 😛
Test the mods and send some feedback on it, because I need em! O_O
Have fun ^^
click here to go to the Download site
Dragon Block C release version 1.4.43
- FIXED – players could upgrade skills while fused
- Changed – friendly NPC – Vegeta received the better hair model
- ADDED – new friendly NPC – Gohan
- ADDED – new friendly NPC – Future Trunks
- ADDED – new opponent NPC – Beerus
- ADDED – new scrolling function – for wish screen
- ADDED – new experimental saiyan form SS4 – an universal hair is used like for SS3 – the hair is borrowed from the HairSalon site, it is the top one. Dave Steel Thank You!
- ADDED – new config DBGT – by default its true, and atm its only function is to disable SS4
- ADDED – new skill – defense penetration – the opponent’s defense will be ignored a percentage but the same percentage for the damage will always be dealt minimum. From 1% to a maximum of 10% (mobs use this by default maxed, atm not configurable)
JRMCore release version 1.3.3
- FIXED – Mind Requirement issue for DBC race or NC clan skills when they are still lvl 1 (hopefully it works now)
- FIXED – passive defense issue when ki release was not on 100%
- ADDED – new scrolling function – currently used by: News, Skills, (DBC’s wish screen) and Mission System (you can now have as much description and reward button as the minecraft can hadle)
- ADDED – for Skills screen – confirmation need for deleting skills
- ADDED – Experimental death message for players (atm it is not configurable so can’t be turned off, I need feedback on it if it works right or not)
- ADDED – new config – Clan Skill Hyuuga – Energy Damage percentage
Naruto C release version 0.7.3
- ADDED – Mind requirement info added to the Learn menu
- ADDED – new experimental special jutsu selector on the right side,
- it uses the bloodline limit activation key to activate the selected special jutsu, including the bloodline limit.
- As for selecting it works the same way as the DBC one, but only shows 1 icon at a time.
JBRA release version 1.6.26
- ADDED – Compatibility with new changes in build 1.81