Okay I know, I know. But at least something is released right?
This release should be considered untested!
I tested the functions I added, and changed to an extend.
But that doesn’t mean I didn’t broke other functions, features.
Look at it as a public test release.
I will await the reports about the issues for the update.
At this points I don’t mind bug report comments, but the bug reports forum would be a better place.
Anyway after making this update stable, I will try to concentrate on going through fixing bugs mostly from the bug reports forum as well.
So there is now an experimental Ultra Instinct.
It has a few conditions, and as of now it shouldn’t be that hard to access it, but probably its not going to be very useful.
Conditions to access it: Body below 20%, no 0% release, no status effect Pain, not in Mystic, no Majin, skill godform (lvl2 for saiyans), only useable in base form.
Benefits: 80% chance to not receive any damage at all, and a configurable multiplier.
Conditions and benefits probably will change already in next update, but I can’t tell anything for sure just yet.
A Simple Knock Out System has been also added!
Enabling Friendly Fist from Action Menu wont kill the opponent when the body reaches null, instead the opponent will retain 1 body (HP) and receive a Status Effect KO. The KO-d player won’t be able to move or attack or be damaged by Friendly Fist attacks.
BUT npcs or disabled Friendly Fist Players will be able to damage a KO-d player regardless.
This might cause several abuse possibilities, but this probably should be controlled by servers how they let others abuse it.
For now the KO status effects stays for 30 seconds, later it will be configurable.
For server owners!
As I tried to put up a few warnings, if you intent to use this update for your server, please consider the consequences that in worst case your server might break. This version is like many other previous updates and mostly unconfirmed, unstable ones, they are not stress tested or might not even run at all neither in SP or MP and might require a quick fix update.
So please, stress test every update before putting it on your main server!
For today I’m going to bed right after the release, and in the next days, as soon as I can I will make a review video and update this post with it.
Update needs public testing!
As long as the update is shown unstable, I advise not to use em!
NarutoC is not compatible with this JRMC update!
click here to go to the Download site
JRMCore release version 1.3.16
- FIXED – Above Name Tag feature, it should work as it is supposed too! Sorry for the late fix 🙁
- Compatibility with DBC v1.4.56
Dragon Block C release version 1.4.56
- FIXED – Char Sheet – the transformation multiplier indicator
- FIXED – Char Sheet – the incoming damage reduction indicator
- FIXED – Death in difficulty Insane – stats in Insane mode won’t decrease beyond the minimum starting attributes anymore
- ADDED – Status Effect Transformation icon – used only while you press the transformation button
- ADDED – Status Effect Mystic icon – appears when in mystic form
- ADDED – Status Effect Pain with icon – debuff, will result in slowed movement. Atm Senzu wont cure it and it is used to limit UI access.
- ADDED – Status Effect Ultra Instinct state with icon
- ADDED – Status Effect Knocked Out icon – when KOed you won’t be able to move or hit entities
- ADDED – Ultra Instinct state – similar way to activate it as for Mystic and Kaioken
- ADDED – Ultra Instinct state – very simple aura
- ADDED – Ultra Instinct state – conditions to access it – Body below 20%, no 0% release, no status effect Pain, not in Mystic, no Majin, skill godform (lvl2 for saiyans), only useable in base form
- ADDED – Ultra Instinct state – benefits: 80% chance to not receive any damage at all, and a configurable multiplier
- ADDED – Heat bar – used as a timer for UI. If full, the player will receive Status Effect Pain
- ADDED – New Config – Skill Ultra Instinct – Attribute multiplier
- ADDED – Simple KO System – attacked by Friendly Fist and instead being killed, the attacked player stays at 1 body point, and receives a KO status effect for 30 seconds as of now (later configurable)
- ADDED – Action Menu – Ultra Instinct enabler as for Mystic and Kaioken
- ADDED – Action Menu – Friendly Fist enabler – for KO System
JBRA release version 1.6.34
- ADDED – Ultra Instinct state – silver eye color atm for every race until further changes.