Edited Aug 9
Quick fix has been released for JRMC and DBC!
It should fix a few grave issues yet again that made the update unplayable.
I hope there wont be anymore crash for this one.
If there are, the next fix update should be on Monday late night at soonest.
Here is the first fix and some content.
I’ve also tried adding a background music this time. 😀
Sadly I feel the review became not so appealing. T_T
Since I become ill again 4 days ago, it can be heard in the vid and well that I’m probably slower than usual.
Not to mention I accidentally recorded in stream quality XD
Please accept YouTube cookies to play this video. By accepting you will be accessing content from YouTube, a service provided by an external third party.
If you accept this notice, your choice will be saved and the page will refresh.
There will be an Official Tournament, held on the JinGames Official server, Dragon Block Zero S on August 18th.
I will stream it, so be sure to check it out.
It should start around 9PM or 10PM CET
But this can change.
The exact time will be announced on the DB Zero S website and on their discord, so if you want to sign up check them out too!
Update needs testing!
As long as the update is shown unconfirmed or unstable, use em to your own responsibility!
NarutoC is not compatible with this JRMC update!
QUCIK FIX Update (Aug 9)click here to go to the Download site
JRMCore release version 1.3.18
- FIXED – Namekian Regen config didn’t work
- FIXED – Crash after using the Status Effect config on noFuse
- FIXED – in the skill list the 16th skill’s upgrade button also opened the arcosian ultimate form color selector menu
- FIXED – when in UI the mobs have 20% to hit regardless config
Dragon Block C release version 1.4.58
- FIXED – When you delete Skill Kaioken, you can’t transform anymore
- FIXED – Mystic & UI descriptions
JRMCore release version 1.3.17
- FIXED – crash caused by char reset
- FIXED – Config – UI attribute multiplier
- ADDED – New Config – Skill Ultra Instinct – Level Requirement
- ADDED – New Config – Skill Ultra Instinct – Dodge Rate
- ADDED – New Config – Skill Ultra Instinct – Regardless Level Requ
- ADDED – New Config – Skill Ultra Instinct – Pain Duration
Dragon Block C release version 1.4.57
- ADDED – Status Effect Pain function – Slow down movement speed
- ADDED – Status Effect Pain function – Body damage by 0.1% of max Body, every 5 seconds
- ADDED – Status Effect KO function – forced TPS view while KOd, then back to the original view
- ADDED – Ultra Instinct state – silver colored Ki bar
- ADDED – Ultra Instinct state – in Char Sheet the attributes are light Blue colored
- ADDED – King Kai teaches – Skill Ultra Instinct
JBRA release version 1.6.35
- ADDED – Status Effect KO Animation – lying animation
- FIXED – Ultra Instinct state – silver eye color for every race