Damn Days just fly like crazy -.-
Where should I begin.
About DBC Update
- new mobs, various dinos (models by Dragonmatic)
- new item, Power pole
- a try to make group system compatible with the mission system
- and some minor fixes
hmm more will be revealed on release, since I dont know if anything more will make it just yet.
Just experimenting with some new ways for mechanics for ki attacks, and probably even revamping them completely.
*barrage ki attack here i come*
I was really inspired by the fights again, and with my current knowledge I just might be able to create a lot better ki attack system.
After all the current one is more then 2 years old or so XD
It is really time to change that since its very useless for pvp at its current state
Thou if anything succeeds, and I really could make it better, then I will make a post before the update to ask in a poll what should happen next.
Well the Naruto C mods future doesnt seem so bright. I’m not sure if I add any great stuff would make it more used. So for now, Let me just ask you to tell me what you think in the polls about this too.
About everything else
Also Im trying to actively check the Bug reports forum more frequently. So be sure to write your issues down with all the details you can share.
Well I’m not sure but it seems many didn’t understand why there is the supporters site, it should be looked at basically as a Patreon site or should I call it patron site instead of supporters?
Ah anyway, There are still a lot of website development needed and there are several website projects like the mission system, resource pack sites that i would liked to work on, and there is also the redesigning of the download site as well and for several other ones.
And since site development also takes tons of time, it will be still hard to optimize the work schedule on what is more important to work on.
Since the websites need the ads to work and since modpacks and servers take most of the traffic, I do have to consider to work more on website projects that could potentially benefit somewhat to the JinGames Network.
And some more blabla
So some things might change soon. I have some help and I try to depend on others more now, but I dont want to go overboard.
Also I was thinking on making some mini mods. Any suggestion for mini mods are welcome!
This decision is because I make too much complex stuff that requires more time, thus actually if i would take like DBC apart, many features could also stand alone as their own mini mods.
Like the Scouter for example. There is a whole new revamp plan for it, and the scouter could get better then ever before with a lot of visual changes.
And actually this way some mods could be more versatile and mobile through mc versions and maybe even appointing specific persons to work on some of them.
So I have a plan to make an easier way for me to create/update mods for the most used mc versions.
Anyway for the next few months things wont change much, because the new mods probably wont be released as soon as something is made, like how Naruto C and SAOC ended up, but I will try to make teaser videos about them and only release after certain milestones have been reached.
And finally to the polls.
What would you prefer more?
- More new content (72%, 2,474 Votes)
- More of Finishing the already added content (22%, 741 Votes)
- More Fixing (7%, 229 Votes)
Total Voters: 3,444
Which Mods do you prefer (which ones you use regularly)
- DBC (53%, 4,150 Votes)
- Years C (10%, 763 Votes)
- NC (10%, 751 Votes)
- Family C (9%, 696 Votes)
- HairC (8%, 638 Votes)
- HDSkins (7%, 512 Votes)
- SAOC (4%, 310 Votes)
Total Voters: 4,390
Which Mods would you like to see to be worked on more?
- Naruto C (29%, 1,598 Votes)
- Bleach C (16%, 898 Votes)
- Weapons & armors mod (11%, 586 Votes)
- SAOC (11%, 583 Votes)
- Family C (10%, 544 Votes)
- Trading Card C (9%, 487 Votes)
- Overlord mod (closely the same as the Overlord series) (8%, 419 Votes)
- Kingdom Management mod (5%, 273 Votes)
- Creeper Evolution (3%, 153 Votes)
Total Voters: 3,406
Which MC versions would you like to use my mods in more?
- 1.7.10 (51%, 3,073 Votes)
- 1.12 (15%, 910 Votes)
- 1.8 (8%, 464 Votes)
- 1.10.2 (6%, 338 Votes)
- 1.11.2 (5%, 290 Votes)
- 1.8.9 (5%, 277 Votes)
- 1.10 (3%, 169 Votes)
- 1.9 (2%, 145 Votes)
- 1.8.8 (2%, 137 Votes)
- 1.11 (2%, 130 Votes)
- 1.9.4 (2%, 105 Votes)
Total Voters: 4,296
Future of Naruto C
- Please continue, I still like it then any other choice. (47%, 1,522 Votes)
- Well I'm not sure, do what you feel is right. (22%, 693 Votes)
- Meh, I don't care (19%, 615 Votes)
- I'm not into this now, since there are better choices now. (12%, 377 Votes)
Total Voters: 3,207
Would you enjoy a weapon mod? Maybe even with a priority feature request option specifically?
- Yes (52%, 1,477 Votes)
- Maybe (30%, 871 Votes)
- No (10%, 274 Votes)
- Meh (8%, 242 Votes)
Total Voters: 2,864
Do you like the idea of mini mods?
- Yea, if it benefits JinGames future then I dont mind! (58%, 1,669 Votes)
- Only if the current mods wont suffer from it! (17%, 488 Votes)
- Maybe, I'm not sure what you mean... (11%, 312 Votes)
- Hell no! Work on the current ones! (7%, 206 Votes)
- Meh (5%, 141 Votes)
- Eh, wtf are you talking about? (2%, 59 Votes)
Total Voters: 2,875