I’m sorry that I didn’t write sooner about this but there wont be new release this weekend either but I have good reasons why.
As you noticed I didn’t really say before what I worked on cause I was not sure what to tell, but now I can.
Anyway I experimented with the fusion and it took a while to produce some results, soon I might be able to show the progress.
Messing with fusion took quite some time away from stuff I wanted to do and additionally I’ve also been doing some backend updates to some sites (and still working) and trying to make a new “site” where change logs will be easier to check and hopefully already added features will be viewable too.
About next update, it will be probably on next weekend BUT I will try to haste it to release it before weekend.
The followings are planned to be released:
- NC – fixing some issues with Naruto C
- JRMC – mission system compatibility with Naruto C
- JRMC – change in transformation multiplier configs to include more details on which line is what transformation for
- DBC – swoop like animation for normal flying (switchable)
- DBC – new spacepod interface
- DBC – a change in mod NPCs attacking functions
- DBC – new function for willpower
- DBC – new skill to further powerup melee (switchable)
- DBC – new skill to reduce incoming damage
- DBC – new skill to bring more use for melee (there might be more then just one)
Some stuff are shortened and not public on what they actually mean yet and probably not everything will be released from the above, but we’ll see.
Be cool guys!