My time for developing just increased a bit, so it might happen that I will release new updates in 1 or 2 weeks.
Currently bear with me again with this little update:
– (DBC) dino meat refills 5 point from 20
– (DBC) new BP calculation (it will still change later)
– (Core) server sided config to turn off the hitbox size change, so big characters can get through a 2×1 sized door
– (Core) new gui to check news, server info, and mod updates. Because of this when logging in, the chat message news, will be removed for the upcoming updates for my mods.
– (Core&JBRA) and a possible lag reducing, player data sending system
And please, if you want tutorials, explanations or anything i can do or help with, then let me know what videos you would like to see from me, by contacting me here:
Subscribe to receive the latest news from JinGames!
You'll need to confirm your email address by an activation link sent to you on an activation email message!
Long time no update, and sorry about it. To make it up, for DBC there are 3d modelled swords (they are tests and will change) and wave attacks are now fire ready!
About my life, it is in a mess for days now, since easter i get bad luck but i dont belive in luck (paradox).
But there is a ray of hope i will post later on and write about it, if everything goes right.
And what is already in move is that I try to quit my current job and again i will be able to work on mods full time. And thats a good thing, but life is against it XD
The company i work for wont let me quit so easily, i will need to work another 3 weeks and because of that i got some problems.
The hope i was talking about will introduce an Official DBC server that i will visit frequently to gather bugs XD
I hope everyone will look forward for it.
Years C News:
Aging height works correctly, out of water jump works as it should, very young childs can run in 1 block height tunnels, And there might be new bugs.
Dragon Block C News:
Many bugs are fixed, and new bugs might be introduced. XD
Main new features are the new config options in JRMCore and in DBC.
Sorry i will write every new feature later on, till then see if you can find them 😀
Well it was released a few days ago but there were some test runs for it.
It had a download problem too, and I am really sorry for it!
So the download and the mod works now!
And the free skin upload at the upload page too,
Whats New about it:
From now on you can upload skins without Minecraft account with a small storage and can upload more then one skin and later capes too. Having Minecraft account will give more storage for skins.
Servers from now on can have they own HD skin server configured in the config file for the HD skin extender if they want to or just use the default free server with limited storage. Hosted here.
And make sure you upload your skin on the servers, HD skin server, if you dont have Minecraft account and the server has its own skin server.
There were download and bandwidth problems because of dropbox
from 15/03/2014 GMT 23:00 to 16/03/2014 GMT 4:30
The latest updates can be downloaded (mainly v5 public test releases),
The old version will be available too after a few days,
cause there are a lot from the old versions to re-upload.
Sorry for the inconveniences, I will update the links as soon as possible.
Everyone i have finally internet XD
I will answer to the messages tomorrow, And i have a few thing i want to say
About Dragon Block C:
– there will be option to turn on the old ki charge in config for servers (single player or lan servers have the option available too)
– old way fly and dash will be back too for clients, changeable in config.
– maybe there will be shortly in game menu for changing config option for client configs
And are anyone interested in a dragon ball z like browser game i will develop?
The name would be something like “Dragon Artifacts” that would represent dragon balls with a kind of wish granting. And will have similar races mainly in look but with other names.
The idea is a browser rpg, but you will have many ways to level up, earn wealth, many locations (planets, solar systems, galaxies), tournament system, pvp/pve battles with players in the same location, even player killing, sin system, other world, reborn system, way to destroy planets and eradicate npc population, later make guilds that can build own bases and cities even owning planets, solar systems or even galaxies, hiring npc mercenaries, soldiers or even other players, manufacturing specific items, gathering raw materials, and trading with a npc, player, other guilds and shops.
And there will be more to add. First version will be in simple design later 2D flash or even 3D game.
There is a lot more idea where this came from and i didnt even tell 10% of what i want to add.
Obviously modding comes, first this will only be a 0.0.1 version if there are interests (my girlfriend and brothers help me in the game project).
DBC News (27th of February 2014):
New version out with the Freiza’s race transfromations for testing. (not finished)
And fixed some bugs.
Years C News (27th of January 2014):
Now you should be able to jump out of water. Starting age change didnt made it to this release, it should be in next. sorry about it.
Naruto C News (27th of February 2014):
In new version i was trying to add Sharingan. Currently it should give you a red screen (might not stay) and gives speed boost when activated. when jutsu system will be worked on it will give genjutsu boosts, bloodline genjutsus too, natural fire element boost and the more levels to sharingan with additions.
Naruto C News (12th of February 2014):
Update for the new attribute system.
Currently only 1.6.4 compatibility and attribute system changed. Everything is the same.
But jutsu creator, skills and sharingan are under development.
Dragon Block C News (12th of February 2014):
Sorry nothing added yet, just compatibility with the Naruto C v0.4 public test v1
I try to mod more, its not easy with my current job, but i do what i can.
I will think of something, just stay with me mates ^^
Dragon Block C
New public test for the new systems.
Skill systems first part is working.
- Saiyan race transformations are available!
- Other races must wait for next release.
- New additions, balancing the jump, dash, fly functions but they still arent workin as it is planned.
- 8 new hairs (not finished thou) including bald as hair too.
- Sagas are playable again.
- Increased the saibaiman spawn for testing reasons.
- Skills can be learned from Korin and Kami.
- There will be more skills lateron. Kaio currently wont teach.
- High gravity currently wont give exp, only slow movement.
- Korin’s senzu problem is fixed, so everyday you can now ask for a senzu.
- Death system works again!
- Wave attacks are still disabled but for next release it might be enabled.
- and there might be things I forgot to say that I changed or were added
Sorry for these late updates. My new job is eating my time and energy away…
Im trying to do my best. ^^
Crash fixed. Starting age will be choosable for the next release.
Crash fixed for the B key. If anyway you are able to rise the constitution your size will get larger.
But its just a test release for 1.6.4 still.
JYearsC, JFamilyC aaand JHD Skins are Updated too!
Latest News (15th of November 2013):
Minecraft 1.6.4 Compatibility update.
Family C with gender selection enabled in character creator.
Years C aging works and HDSkins too.
Latest News (13th of November 2013):
First I want to apologize of the late update of my mods. I have many changes that needs to be done in their codes.
I try to reduce lag more.
I managed to build a starting point for the new core systems, thou its not nearly done, But like as my mods were released version after version, so will be done again from now on.
There are too many things I want to add, and every time I get even deeper in coding, there are even more possibilities and ideas that I want to make or ideas others wanted, and now I am able to make them.
When I started the DBC v1.2 feature list I thought it will be done in a few weeks. Now 2 months past and only the core functions are workin.
I release a DBC version 1.2 Public Test to let all know whats up.
It is unfinished and many things wont work or are disabled!
What it currently has:
- Character creator and attributes
- Finally the beginning of the Race selections (with namekians and freiza’s races!)
- Every race has they own attribute and class bonuses (later with more detail info)
- New hairs are under development (there will be raditz, teen gohan and goten hairs later even more)
- Energy attack creator
- current types: blast, disk
- wave attacks can be made but currently are disabled!
- UI bars
- new energy bar
- new side bar
- Skills are still under development
- transformations are skills, so currently no ascending
- Suppressing your powers. You are able to use just a part of your power and even hide it.
- Sagas are still under development
- saga commands – “/dbcsaga reset (playerName)”
- group system still under development
- TP gain
- One still gains DBCexp capped at 10 and automatically it is converted to TP (currently not viewable)
- Punching only works if you look at a enemy and hold the left mouse button till you hear the punching sound. Then every punch should give you 1 DBCexp (so you cant spam it as before and later the interval will be customizable)
- Killing a DBC mob gives you some more DBCexp
- Sagas should give you TP but it is under development
- new outfits are under development
- for example weighted outfit, TenShinhan, namekian outfits and hopefully some color configuraion options for them
- The Death system seems not to work correctly (try turning it off in the config file and see if that helps if you want to)
- Tutorial system will be made too, currently under development
- Bugs, Not working features, Disabled features
There are many features under development and will be added in the next few weeks, months. It will be introduced in a few days here, on my website in text and maybe on youtube.
I tell it once more, the this is a public Test version so consider it that way.
Only download if you want to Test it and look what it has now.
Do Not download it if you want to play! (it is absolutely not stable)