EDITED on May 1, 2018
Qucikfix #1 – for JRMC and DBC
I guess this update can be looked as a mid-minor one?
There will be a quick fix if necessary in this post, and I will try to make a vlog this week.
For some more information refer to my previous post, where most of the blabla is present,
including that I managed to setup a Patreon page, you can find it around at JinGames. 😛
I believe in you guys!
Updates were not tested properly!
As long as they are unconfirmed, I advise not to use em!
Write in comment if there is any issue.
click here to go to the Download site
JRMCore release version 1.3.14
- Changed – DBC – If your release is 0% you will suffer fall damage all the time, If release is more than 0% there are other options. if you have skill fly then no fall damage. If you have skill jump then only fall damage if fallen more than 100 blocks. If no skill fly or jump then only fall damage if fallen more than 20 blocks (can change later)
- Changed – NC – If your release is 0% you will suffer fall damage all the time, If release is more than 0% there are other options. if you have skill chakra control then no fall damage. If you have skill taijutsu then only fall damage if fallen more than 100 blocks. If no skill chakra control or taijutsu then only fall damage if fallen more than 20 blocks (can change later)
Dragon Block C release version 1.4.54
- ADDED – Master Gohan and Trunks – can teach now skill ki Infuse
- FIXED – a skill ki fist glitch
- Changed – description for skills jump, fly and dash
JRMCore release version 1.3.13
- Changed – Action menu – now there is as middle box that is named “MORE”, clicking on it opens a new page where settings can appear.
- FIXED – old bug finally fixed – if someone else blocks or right-clicks, in the FPS view the arm moves.
Dragon Block C release version 1.4.53
- FIXED – ki attack type large blast for learnable ki attacks use wrong blast animation
- Changed – fall damage is on when release is 0% if you have skill fly, if you don’t have skill fly then fall damage will be on all the time (1 block/damage)
- Changed – another major change! Swoop (aka short speed burst) – no more double tap -> bout time ay? Sorry… -> “2nd Fn key (default Ctrl)” + a direction key will do the trick from now. Won’t stack.
- ADDED – Block icon will now also appear in the middle of the screen when blocking
- ADDED – new Skill Ki infuse -> ki infuse, that is 1% of willpower for projectiles damage increase. Now it works as its own skill, with a max of 5% increase.
- ADDED – to Action menu – on the new 2nd page, Ki Fist can be disabled
- ADDED – to Action menu – on the new 2nd page, Ki Protection can be disabled
JBRA release version 1.6.32
- FIXED – Years C watch – showing 24 as hour instead of 00
Naruto C release version 0.7.7
- Changed – fall damage is on when release is 0% if you have skills taijutsu and chakra control, if you don’t have the skills then fall damage will be on all the time (1 block/damage)
More Polls in the previous post! It was published just a day before this post so…