Well this update is not about what I originally wanted it to be but for various reasons I had to do this.
Anyway next week I will do another minor update probably.
JRMCore release version 1.2.39
+ Changed – attribute upgrade tooltip info – now it tells if its maxed or if you don’t have enough TP or if you are fused.
+ Changed – config “Energy Attack Destruction Power” to “Energy Attack Explosion Intensity”
+ ADDED – new config “Energy Attack Explosion Size” – can make explosions larger
+ ADDED – new config “Energy Attack Size Limit” – limiting the size of the attacks, where large attacks can cause lagg to an extend to crash.
+ FIXED – energy attacks crash issue caused by previous update
DBC release version 1.4.34
+ FIXED – a fusion issue where sometimes players weren’t able to upgrade attributes (I hope atleast this fixes the issue)
+ Changed – Ki attacks and ki explosions visual appearance. Note that I’m only experimenting with this for now
– All attributes maxed
– Ki Power 1.8 mill using SSB configured to 1000%
– JRMC config Energy Attack Explosion Intensity 4
– JRMC config Energy Attack Explosion Size 10
– JRMC config Energy Attack Size Limit 10
– Custom Ki Attack – Large Blast with damage 100% and Effect Yes
– Release 100% and ki attack not overcharged
For me it took 2 second do create this hole and depending on computer this can get a lot bigger. Like changing the Explosion size for more since its a multiplier.