Every key is configurable
– First thing you need to do is press “V” to create your character and choose for power Chakra user.
– The default is “C” to Release Chakra. You always have to Release Chakra to use Chakra.
– To decrease Chakra Release percentage press and hold “Ctrl+C” or just press “H”.
– To regenerate Chakra you must have release below 50%. Closer to 0% release = faster regeneration.
– Without Chakra you wont be able to use Chakra based techniques.
– If you hold jump you will Chakra jump the longer you press it.
– Press “V” to view your Attributes, Skills or Jutsus.
– You need to learn Skills to use Chakra based techniques. Press “V” and select Skills, and top right click on “learn”.
– Learn first Chakra Control skill to use Chakra Control. You can come up from underwater faster and “walk on Water”, even climb walls and hang from ceilings.
– Learn Ninjutsu Skill to use Ninjutsus and learn an Affinity to use ninjutsus with affinity.
– To create a custom Ninjutsu press “V” select Jutsu. Custom Ninjutsus need Ninjutsu skill and an Affinity.
– To learn a pre-made Jutsu press “V” select Jutsu and above press Next. Press Learn to learn a pre-made Jutsu. To use Genjutsus learn first the Genjutsu skill.
– Learn Taijutsu Skill to power up you punches. You make jutsus by pressing first the right click with nothing in hand!
– To Cast a Jutsu or use Chakra Punch you need to have an empty hand.
– Every Jutsu has a numeric combination. The keys are default on Numeric pad 1, 2, 3.
– If you already have learned a Jutsu the numeric combination will show up on right side of the screen if you have above 0% release.
– If the numeric combination is red you can not use that Jutsu cause it needs a skill to be learned.
– Cast the Jutsus after pressing the right combination with Right Click.
– To clear the pressed combination press Right Click, but it will only clear it if the combination doesnt match any learned Jutsu.
– To add Training Points Type: /jrmctp (amount) [playerName]
– To change attributes: /jrmca (Set or Add) (Attribute or All) (Amount or Max) [playerName]
you can set or add points to attributes
where Attribute can be Strength, Dexterity, Constitution, Willpower, Mind, Concentration
Amount is a number from 1 to 120 Attributes point.
for giving everything use /jrmca Set All Max
or for resetting everything use /jrmca Set All Reset.