JFamily C Release v1.1.4 (1.6.4) (30-10-2014)
- Main codes rewritten.
- +you can now procreate with the other gender and have some npc children who takes order from parents (compatible with DBC)
- +whole new Family system (it could be a new beginning for something).
- +you can configure npc lifespan and grow time, also the pregnancy time.
- There are more to be added later like seeing the child attributes or upgrade them.
- Currently the npc can level up when fighting mobs (might not attack every mob yet but it will be fixed) and the child can get stronger ofcourse. But if they die you will loose it. It can even walk away if you don’t take it to a place where you are sure it cant get out, so always get it to follow you. They don’t really like to swim yet either. So as I told there is a lot of work on them still 😉
JFamily C Release v1.1 Public Test v1 (1.6.4) (15-11-2013)
- +Minecraft 1.6.4 Compatibility update.
JFamily C Release v1.0.2 (1.6.2) (16-07-2013)
- +Minecraft 1.6.2 Compatibility update.
- +-Few fixes and… maybe new bugs… (thanks to 1.6)
JFamily C Release v1.0.1 (1.5.2) (01-06-2013)
- +fixed you couldnt porpose again after divorce. Now you should be able to.
JFamily C Release v1.0.0 (1.5.2) (29-05-2013)
- Selecting your gender (with JBRA you will see the female model too!)
- Marriage a player
- Divorce from your partner
- Adopting a player