I just used the jrmctech command for the time being. It’s no where near the level I wanted (would prefer the ability to have NPCs give custom ki attacks), but the short list of preset moves work for now. I’ll look into the method Aegous suggested and see what I can do there. Thanks for the tips
This post is kinda dead, but just in case you were still curious. Use the scripter tool, enable scripting, then go to the Init tab and type: npc.setMeleeStrength(___) and it’ll let you increase the damage as much as you want 🙂
Been working for a while on a custom world that includes a lot of in-depth quests from DB – Super, and I’ve been trying to think of a good mentor system. Is there any way with just DBC and CustomNPCs to get NPCs to teach Ki Attack moves? I’ve pretty much come to the conclusion that it isn’t possible with this build of the game. I figured I might…[Read more]
Support JinRyuu on Patreon!
- The current Week Number is 21
- 18w37: Facebook login will be disabled for some time. Depends on when JinGames gets HTTPS
- 18w21: Rating Plugin has been removed! 🙁
- 18w15: a few widgets moved to the footer
- 18w13: Teasers page has been added!
- 18w11: Site rules have been modified
- 18w09: Supporters site has been added!
- 18w03: We have now a site for Memes at meme.jingames.net submit your own memes
active 6 days ago
active 3 weeks, 2 days ago
active 1 month, 2 weeks ago
active 1 month, 3 weeks ago
active 3 months ago
Recent Forum Replies
Recent Forum Topics
Forum Topic Views List