When two players choose the “Survival”/”Natural” option, they can’t damage eachother at all. They can still use swords and attack mobs, but two players in the survival option cannot attack eachother nomatter what, we’ve tried outside of safe zones, doing /jrmcpvp enable, and nothing’s working, they simply won’t take damage from eachother. Also I’m…[Read more]
but that’s just use unnecessary Ram for a mod that could work by itself, this is just a bug I’m reporting anyways. Plus, though, we can’t exactly enforce players to not use the DBC part of the mod if we install that just for this, we’re trying to make a survival-server that uses family C, Years C and has the HairsC stuff, but it won’t be survival…[Read more]
When using JRMCcore, FamilyC, YearsC, and HDSkins (Though I’ve tested with just FamilyC and JRMCcore also), the female model will not function properly without the DBC mod installed. If you don’t have the DBC mod, and are using the female body, if you try to put on armor it will glitch to the male model, the male model won’t move, it’ll just…[Read more]
Support JinRyuu on Patreon!
- The current Week Number is 3
Next Upcoming Update
Plan: Mainly Bug fixes.
Stage: Planning > Development > Bug Testing
Release date (GMT+2): –
Latest Update Teaser
- 20w29: Custom HUD Creator “How to use” guide updated for the “Paste HUD code” button
- 20w20: FAQ page received minor changes and anchor links
- 20w16: Images were added to the Custom HUD Software page’s how to use guide
- 18w37: Facebook login will be disabled for some time. Depends on when JinGames gets HTTPS
- 18w21: Rating Plugin has been removed! 🙁
- 18w15: a few widgets moved to the footer
- 18w13: Teasers page has been added!
- 18w11: Site rules have been modified
- 18w09: Supporters site has been added!
active 3 days, 3 hours ago
active 1 week, 2 days ago
active 1 month ago
active 4 months, 3 weeks ago
active 1 year ago
Recent Forum Replies
Recent Forum Topics
Forum Topic Views List