Hair C is a Custom Hair mod for Minecraft, and is based on the 1.7.10 JRMCore mod’s Custom Hair System.
Players using this mod can either use already made hairs from presets, use shared hairs from the HairSalon site or create their own hair styles!
Downloads and Installation
- First find and download the mod version you want to use, mainly the Minecraft version!
- If you don’t already have the recommended forge for that Minecraft version download that too.
- Then Install the given Forge build by double clicking on it and following the on screen instructions
- After forge Install find and open your ‘.minecraft’ folder. (for Windows users type in search %appdata% and open it, there you will see the .minecraft folder)
- If you already have used forge you must see a ‘mods’ folder in .minecraft folder, if not then create it. (or if you use a seperate folder selected in launcher profile then in that folder)
- Then put the downloaded mod jar files in to your ‘mods’ folder
Hair C release version 1.0
+ ADDED – Hair creator system
- First craft a scissors and comb
- Then put it in hotbar and right click with it
- A screen will appear where you can choose a hair color and select or create a custom hair
- For start you could browse our HairSalon site for hair codes to try it out.
This video explains too how to use it (same as the top)
– There is a multiplayer problem for 1.8, 1.8.8 and 1.8.9 versions