Jingames Addon Mods

Dragon Block All Mods

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Emperor_Justin 1 hour, 55 minutes ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

Almost a year ago exactly Dragon Ball All was owned by Ryublood. I had recently came back to the server and Ryu had wanted me to make a mod for the server but wasn’t very specific. I had looked around the jingames forums to look for an idea on what to make. My friend OMGisGreen and Mintre I noticed made a mod for a custom saga. However both stopped updating for their own reasons. I also noticed a fair amount of suggestions to the dbc mod had been involving Jin adding more to the story. So I had made DragonBlockAll, a mod that adds on to dbc in all areas. Although I noticed it wasn’t very stable, so I split it up into two. DBAExtra that adds in items, food, blocks, dimensions, etc. DBASkins that adds the characters. Although after gaining back ownership of Dragon Ball All I abandoned the project. That is until Jin’s stress over the matter increases so I offered my assistance with the mod. The requests for me updating it also stockpiled.. So I had been given a list of models he had needed. I add them on my mod, he sees how popular they are, and they may be added. Things quickly caught fire and people seemed to have enjoyed my work. Sadly last week Jin Ryuu had passed. We will all miss him dearly but I hope to continue this as a way of continuing his legacy. Here is the first post as DBC is the more popular of Jin’s mods and my addon mods..
    Starting off with DBASkins you can always find its latest version here https://www.dropbox.com/s/tqfkmk0tzk0hssz/DBASkins.zip?dl=0. We have a variety of mobs and a decent storyline for those that like to play it old school with mobs with a more fighting AI and not ones like Custom Npcs where an auto clicker can do the job. We have from Raditz to Merged Zamasu in the storyline currently though expect that to increase. We have a variety of people working on this with me. CorvoAttano aka Skeptical has been working on Broly and will start working on the rest of the Shenrons (Super, Ultimate, and Smoke). Yuraki Midor Fifth Form Cooler, Kid Buu, Cell Jr, Hirudegarn, Lord Slug, Oozaru Vegeta, Baby Oozaru Vegeta, Neil, Minimatcha, Medamatcha, Janemba, and Super Janemba. Gabrielus Shadow Dragons. Merged Zamasu. Frieza Force RoF Members. And me who made Magetta, Omega, Buuhan, Buutenks, Corrupted Zamasu, Frost, Spirit Sword, Time Machine, and Dyspo. Our plans are to go onto hiatus after this last update 1.0.20 to think on how to advance. Not sure how long it will last.
    DBAExtra is next. It doesn’t have a link as of yet as it was only released once and it is being worked on to be a lot more stable and a lot better. We have made Spirit Sword more accurate, working on a Time Machine and Time Ring System for time travel, as well as Universe 6 Planets. Once it is able to be released though it will be put in the DBASkins link.
    Planned mods for the future. DBHSkins, DBESkins, DBRSkins. DBH DB Heroes, DBE Db Xenoverse, and DBR Db Reverse based on the server from a year ago. We will also work on fan fictions that are submitted on our group.
    If you wish to help us whether it be as a skin designer, model creator, or storyline director make a post on the group forums or discord and I will check them out. As I am fairly active on both platforms.

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

^ a new update was released there

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

ssj goku

New vs Old Kid Buu

Majin + Buu Saga Vegeta

Raditz

Ssj Bardock

Gohan

God Forms

Ultra Instinct

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

Whis

Super Baby Vegeta

Ssj Baby Vegeta

Baby Vegeta

Ultimate Shenron

Future Trunks + Super Trunks

Majin Vegeta

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.