YoghurtBallZ Resource Pack

Home Forums JinGames Forums Resource Packs YoghurtBallZ Resource Pack

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Kasai 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

Anonymous

Hello my name is Fernando or better known as TheTitoYoghurt And I was creating this texture so that my server users can play when it comes to light I hope you like it, postdata the blocks are not mine because I will not be 4 years drawing blocks xD I hope you like it

Download: Click = Download

Gabriel
    Participant

This texture is not yours, it is Kasai’s

Gabriel
    Participant

You simply took a lot of texture and put them all together.

Anonymous

Look

Gabriel
    Participant

Fake.

ghostcat
    Participant

This is kasai’s

Narlecks
    Participant

Por lo que veo hablas español, no me he descargado tu textura pero por lo que dicen varios es de Kasai, te diría que borres la publicación o mínimo le des créditos puesto que no tienes forma de defenderte, los progresos de Kasai respecto a su texture pack se encuentran subidos en este foro, lleva haciéndolo más o menos desde Enero del 2018 o incluso antes

Kasai
    Participant

Dude, seriously? Is this revenge against me because I kicked you from the discord? You can just join again, and this time behave yourself.

I would really apreciate it if you removed this. I know you cant delete the post, but surely you could remove the file from being downloaded.

People are allowed to share my texture pack. But they cannot edit it, claim as their own or put my textures in another texturepack and claim it as yours.

I have not given you permission to use my textures.

Thanks,
    Kasai

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.