Why is not ultra instinct still added?

Home Forums JinGames Forums Suggestions and Ideas Why is not ultra instinct still added?

This topic contains 12 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Alperen Uçar 6 months, 4 weeks ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

Alperen Uçar
    Participant

Now you can watch all parts of the dragon ball from 109 to 128 and add the ultra instinct and super-blue (ultra blue) form. because we are tired of wait and at least we want to see you add, even during the trial phase. At least you can add these two forms to the game and then improve it later. I mean ultra-instinct aside, even Mastered ultra instincts have emerged, but you have not even added one of these three important forms (ultra-blue, ultra-instinct, mastered ultra instinct).

Arlic bread
    Participant

get the fuck out. Programming is REALLY hard it cant be done in a few weeks it takes a long ass time to do even basic stuff! stop stressing jin for stuff he hasn’t done yet. he has much more important things to do most likely.

Sam Noé
    Participant

You know, maybe Jin, I dunno, simpply has a life, and, also, maybe, he’s just sick of people like you, ordering him around, telling him what to add to the mod, what to don’t add, and in which order. I don’t say suggesting, I say ordering.

Cuz, in case you didn’t notice, there are way more important things than adding a form that once the passed woah effect of seeing in the mod and obtain it, will basically just be another side feature. Cuz UI would have become a banal thing to obtain.

Cuz in case you didn’t notice, we need things that actually modify/improve the way we play the mod. To do that, nothing better than attacking the backbones of this mod : training system, skill system, effects systems, fight system, ki blasts system, stats system, ki/health/stamina system, and so on. Not…”decorative after a while” stuff, such as forms, clothes, aesthetics stuff.

So, turn off your computer, take a chair, have a sit, think about it for a very long second, and come back when and only when you’ll have fully understood.

Skeptical
      Participant

You are taking it too close to your heart. He asked why it’s not added, he’s not demanding. There is a clear, wide difference.

Alperen Uçar
      Participant

sam noe, I do not ask for ultra instincts, I just want to know that studies about ultra-instinct have been made. I can not play with ultra instinct. because I sold my computer 2 months ago. and I left minecraft in the first 4 months. I just wanted to use ultra instinct before I sold my computer. but not added. now the elite passed an opportunity and thought it would be added 4 months later. but the result is disheveled. So I wonder if they think about adding ultra instincts. at least they can add the ultra blue form. By the way, I know that programming is already difficult. I mean, do not judge us without knowledge of us.

Sam Noé
      Participant

Oh. I get it better now. Really sorry then. Ya know it pisses me off to keep seeing weebs asking for UI while there’s still a shit load of more important things to do first, which lead to me misunderstand your post. Again, sorry.
      But the others are right : you won’t see it anytime soon, I really don’t think Jin sees it as priotity when I see the latest posts. Unless he totally twisted his mind, who knows ?
      And how can you post at 18:31 while it’s not even 18 on my clock ?

Alperen Uçar
      Participant

Sam noe , Because I live in Turkey. and the differences between the hours. And thanks for your understanding.

Gabriel
    Participant

No.

Zero
    Participant

yeeeaaaah nooooo, UI, MUI and so on wont be added anytime soon so get over it and leave jin alone.

Trevor Butrum
    Participant

I would say after dbs, could be another month or two

Adrian Quevedo
    Participant

Now you can watch all parts of the dragon ball from 109 to 128 and add the ultra instinct and super-blue (ultra blue) form. because we are tired of wait and at least we want to see you add, even during the trial phase. At least you can add these two forms to the game and then improve it later. I mean ultra-instinct aside, even Mastered ultra instincts have emerged, but you have not even added one of these three important forms (ultra-blue, ultra-instinct, mastered ultra instinct).

This topic was modified 1 day, 17 hours ago by Alperen Alperen Uçar.

First, I think you should have more respect with Jin and everyone who creates content, because if you’re a retard, you should not know that it’s hard to do this kind of thing, especially a game limited to cubes and pixels, if you want to give some hint or idea to the creation, that’s fine, but do not be rude.

learn to be patient.

Adrian Quevedo
    Participant

First, I think you should have more respect with Jin and everyone who creates content, because if you’re a retard, you should not know that it’s hard to do this kind of thing, especially a game limited to cubes and pixels, if you want to give some hint or idea to the creation, that’s fine, but do not be rude.

learn to be patient.

Alperen Uçar
    Participant

I understand you. I would like to present your idea to you. If we can get rid of all the attacks, we will not be different from GameMode :). So we need a little system:
    When we first opened the Ultra instinct form, attacks under a particular battlefield did not affect us. and if we cross this limit, we will get rid of the “%” damage given to us with an example.
    For example:
    power limit: 500
    Attack strength: 1200
    ultra instinct power: 3/10
    recovered power: 210 (30%)
    If Ultra’s instinct is 6/10, we remove the power limit from the attack power and
    get rid of 60% of the results =). (I do not think you understand) master ultimate instinct can be 8/10 or 9/10. If this is not possible, it should be calculated according to the power difference between two people instead of the power limit. I think if this is not possible, you can try this system, just try to get rid of “45%” and get rid of the attack power like “65%” but I wonder. What does our hair look like when we get to this ultra instinct?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.