¿Which are the best multipliers? (no default)

Home Forums JinGames Forums Questions and Answers ¿Which are the best multipliers? (no default)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ϟ IlVictorlI ϟ 8 months, 1 week ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

ϟ IlVictorlI ϟ
    Participant

Hi everyone, I want to KNOW the best multipliers (no default) based on complex mathematics. My max multiplier is x200 because I have max stat at 10k and 10k x 200 = 2mill. Stats more than 2mill starts to bug.

Here my actually multipliers for Saiyans, for the rest of races I have it similar:

OOZARU x2
    GOLDEN OOZARU x12
    SSJ1 x10
    SSJA x15
    SSJU x19
    SSJ2 x20
    SSJ3 x50
    SSJ4 x100
    SSGOD x150
    SSBLUE x200

Gohamit
    Participant

golden oozaru is stronger than ssj3 in the anime. you need to change it and maybe put it at 75%?

ϟ IlVictorlI ϟ
    Participant

Yeah but you can get it with only ssj1. In that point of the story is op!

Sam Noé
    Participant

There is not a thing such as what you ask. It all depend on your personnal tastes, your sense of balance and “OPness”, and so on. And when you’ve decided yourself, only at this point the maths get into the thinking.
    If it were only me, I would say that your multipiers are totally exagerated – mainly because with a x200 multiplier I’m like 99% sure you would not even have enough stamina to punch anything unless you have a sky-high cons, considering that with x49 multiplier, on a Saiyan Warrior, using a 1.5cons per strength ratio I drain my stamina bar in like 30 seconds of intense punching.
    But who or what can confirm that any of us is right ? Nobody, nothing, everybody do as he likes.

ϟ IlVictorlI ϟ
    Participant

My multipliers don’t are exagerated, the real multipliers are x50,x100,x400 ect… and I can’t use it because the limit of the mod in stats.

ϟ IlVictorlI ϟ
    Participant

My multipliers don’t are exagerated, the real multipliers are x50,x100,x400 ect…
    and I can’t use it because the limit of the mod in stats.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.