What is this?

Home Forums JinGames Forums Questions and Answers What is this?

Viewing 5 reply threads
^ Advertisement ^
  • Author
      TheSquidHQ
      Participant

DuDeS, I am hella wondering if yall can 100 with me real quick. What on super ultra alpha omega kami’s green namekian home world is THIS under my KI BAR?

https://prnt.sc/pqfkuk

NAME
      Participant

That’s the Legendary Power boost. If you’re a saiyan, when you go Super Saiyan, you’ll go Legendary Super Saiyan. It gives your stats a buff as super saiyan. I dunno if it also does that in your base form if you have it or if that’s a config thing. As far as i’m aware, if you aren’t a Saiyan or Half Saiyan, it does nothing.

Mister_Pinocio
        Participant

The Legendary effect is not Saiyan exclusive. By default it will affect almost every non-god form in the game, that is unless you go into the config files and change what forms it can boost.

Also, by default it will increase a transformation’s power by 20%. That means if you have a form with a x2 multiplier than with Legendary it will become a x2.4 multiplier, and a x5 multiplier will become a x6 multiplier so forth and so on.

TheSquidHQ
      Participant

Oh! So what are the stats it boosts?

TheSquidHQ
      Participant

NEXT QUESTION FOR WHAT IS THIS!!!

What is fusion dance. I know WHAT it is, but idk how it works in MINECRAFT. Do I control the body or the other person
      How does it know
      How does it work?

Mister_Pinocio
      Participant

For fusion to work you need 2 people to have the fusion skill and stand next to each other. Make sure you activate the fusion skill in the action menu (Press X to open it) and have one person charge their ki while the other holds the transformation button, the person holding the transformation button will be in control while the other person will spectate the fusion.

As for stat boosts fusion will take the lowest of each person’s stats and double them. So if Player 1 has 100 strength + 100 constitution and Player 2 has 70 strength + 120 constitution the fused body will have 140 strength + 200 constitution. By default fusion will last 5 minutes but transforming during the fusion will reduce how much time you have, you can however transform before fusing to avoid this problem.

EkxhoDarK
      Participant

Talking about legendary power boost…

Am i the only one who thinks that should be NEW Legendary Traansformations in the mod, more like the movies?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.