Weight mechanics (How to use)

Home Forums JinGames Forums Questions and Answers Weight mechanics (How to use)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Aaron Rayner 5 days, 1 hour ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

Aaron Rayner
    Participant

How do I equip the weights so that I can use them? Do they just have to be in my inventory or can I actually put them on? I kept trying to put them on but I can’t. Is there a minimum number you need to enter in the box when you get them from Kami or Kai? Is that what the 100kg thing in the dialogue is?

Ian
    Participant

Hold the second function button, go into your inventory; the window will change and new equipment slots will appear, including a weight slot. Go into the controls menu to see what the second function button is. Minimum weight is 1. When you put them on, they add a subtraction number to your stats, and when you remove them you go back to full power. Wearing a weight can increase the tp gain chance. The heavier the weight compared to your stats, the higher the tp gain chance increase. “Every 1 equals 100kg” is just for realism as it relates to the manga and anime series; it means nothing to the gameplay.

Aaron Rayner
    Participant

Am I blind? Was there somewhere that it was said what the second function button actually did? Thank you, I now know what the button is for.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.