Upgrade to MC 1.12

Home Forums JinGames Forums Suggestions and Ideas Upgrade to MC 1.12

This topic contains 14 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  superciano06 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

Airswift101
    Participant

Oh Come on now…. It’s been years since 1.7.10 came out it’s time to move on…
    besides 1.12 will probably give more coding capabilities to jin and it should be relatively easy for him….

BatVenomPL
    Participant

NO JUST DON’T. MINECRAFT 1.7.10 IS THE BEST MINECRAFT VERSION!!!

Felp
      Participant

1.7.10 is the best

MrCinekPl
    Participant

1.7.10 is the best, 1.10+ and more is the worst

Aegous
    Participant

Don’t take a wild guess and say it should be fairly easy for him when you have no clue.

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

I say stick with 1.7.10… the others versions are laggy as hell.. which Jin realized when he made that hair mod for those higher up versions

Trevor Butrum
    Participant

Heck nah then we would have the weapon cooldown

Abelatox

Lol you have no idea how hard is to update from 1.7.10 up to 1.12 XD

Tito Abraham
    Participant

1.7.10 is stable :n

Mr. Perfect Cell
    Participant

I’d like this mod to be updated, but… eh. it’s a slow progress.
    kinda dumb trying to demand stuff like that of jin when theres literally no end to his workload.

Ylane
    Participant

Personally i dont really care witch version is the mod because i will continue to play it and if whatever wersion can make jin have an easier jobs at coding. If Jin does update the mod to newest version it could be also a good opportunity to rework some of the stuff that he wanted to or he could stick to 1.7.10 and also do it so in the end it’s Jin choice

MrCinekPl
    Participant

1.7.10 the best, NEVER 1.12

Ylane
    Participant

You can thinks what you whant after all everybody as a different opinion but maybe try adding some argument because it’s just look like your lazy to change version

Aegous
    Participant

It isn’t a case of being lazy. Jin would literally need to remake the mod from scratch pretty much to make dbc 1.12 and it would most likely cause no progress for at least 6 months.

superciano06
    Participant

^ AT LEAST

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.