Updates And New Mods

Home Forums JinGames Forums Suggestions and Ideas Updates And New Mods

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  【Ryuu】 4 years, 5 months ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

KishinPlaysDBC
    Participant

I think you should make a DBC for 1.7.2 – 1.7.10 maybe add stuff like the cell saga and stuff uhmm SS4 (Super Saiyan 4) if SS4 is already in please tell me how to use it, it doesn’t work for me, also add th characters like Goku, Krillin, Raditz, ECT. and im not talking about in the saga I mean like spawn eggs so people can spawn them if they would like. I have a few mod ideas as well, If you know the anime than give it a try at making the mod! The First one is Tokyo Ghoul, Second ones fairy tail, third is sword art online.

JusticeRedstone
    Participant

I honestly hope ssj4 doesn’t get added, but if they do, they minus well add cooler’s 5th form to arcosians. Both cool transformations, they’re just not cannon

【Ryuu】
    Participant

【Android Saga】This has already been created and finished. I believe you are either referring to the Majin Saga, or you aren’t completely updated in versions.
    【1.7.2/1.7.10】The next official release will be for 1.7.10 with some new features to go along with it.
    【Super Saiyan 4】No, this will not be added for a while.
    【Character NPCs】Yes, they will be added for training purposes.
    【More Anime Mods】Currently looking to finish these mods and not have another to pile up and for everyone to be impatient for. xD
    Although, I was thinking about starting my own project here soon with another anime.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.