Ultimate Dragon World Map (DOWNLOAD)

Home Forums JinGames Forums Contributions Ultimate Dragon World Map (DOWNLOAD)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  aKuMaXDA 2 months ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

Omni
    Participant

Woah it’s amazing, but for some reason it says that 1000 or so blocks are missing. You might need to update the mods listed in there’.

You need to have all the mods, if you dont have the mods needed the map will have some missing blocks :v

Masquerade
    Participant

I like it so much respect!

NishiGamer89
    Participant

Love it!!! Please make future updates! I will like to see how it will be its final version :v

Keep looking on the site, the Future update will come this week!

NishiGamer89
      Participant

Yay!

NishiGamer89
      Participant

Also, Chi-Chi haves missing textures, and yes, i loaded all the textures.

Hmm…Dont worry the map is a BETA version, everything will be fine 😀
      OBS: I already know about ChiChi texture, it will be fixed on next update 😀

It would be better if this map was a server…But idk how to do a Dragon block server!! If someone could help me, i will update the map everyday xD

shun87000
    Participant

Nice but i cant download NPC skins it says virus also can you give Coords for all locs

I cant give Coords to all loc because some of them are secrets, but i’ve but some locs on the download site 😉

shun87000
    Participant

ik it aint a virus doe but PC dun let me

Tht Guy
    Participant

Hey. This map is really cool! So I noticed it says on the Planet Minecraft link that you can go to the future. I tried to get the time machine to work, but it didn’t. Am I doing something wrong? If not, how do I make it work?

Andrew Hamilton
    Participant

Yo, looks great, but we cant harvest anything, and zombies don’t spawn. like when we break wheat we get nothing from it, same w9th trees and everything.

SSGokufour
    Participant

I’m going to guess the map’s in adventure mode, which prevents breaking blocks without proper tools. Ex: Axe for wood

Andrew Hamilton
    Participant

ah. figures. there should be a way to fix that. but I’m retarded.

WYREM LSSJ4
    Participant

how to dowlod map from 4shards

aKuMaXDA
    Participant

update please

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.