Tokitobashi/Time Leap : WTF ?

Home Forums JinGames Forums General Talk Tokitobashi/Time Leap : WTF ?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  moonnut 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

Sam Noé
    Participant

Look at the top of the screen and you’ll see we’re in the “General Talk” category, so no I m not asking it to be added.
    Still I’d like it to be added, but it can’t because it just doesn’t make any sense. At least for me.
    Before Vados’s explanations, I was like : ok Hit is actually Dio, ok, makes sense. Bullshit. But makes sense.
    Then came Vados and that’s where I lost it.
    If I sum up, from what I had the possibility to understand, so I’m probably wrong, it works like this :
    -Hit stores time (how the fuck do you store time ?), then uses it to move freely, while his opponents can’t benefit this extra time and while leaving a ghost of it self where he was.
    OR Hit moves in an alternate dimension, where he can move thousands and thousands of time faster, leaving then again a ghost of himself where he was in the first dimension.
    If I’m right, then this technique is just a largely OP Zanzoken/Afterimage.
    But if none of those two points of view are right or even close to it, then HOW THE FUCK IT WORKS ? AND CAN SOMEBODY TELL TOEI THAN EXPLANATIONS IN FILLER EPISODES HAS NEVER BEEN A GOOD IDEA AND WILL NEVER BE ?

moonnut
    Participant

Hit has a really high ping, that’s all. But maybe if we were given clues about his backstory, training, or maybe even race, we’d know far more about it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.