Time to Stop Tyranny (Idea) (Jin, Read, it's something everyone would want)

Home Forums JinGames Forums Suggestions and Ideas Time to Stop Tyranny (Idea) (Jin, Read, it's something everyone would want)

Tagged: , , ,

This topic contains 46 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  justin9232 1 year, 9 months ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

Skeptical
    Participant

Hello. I am God, and I will write an idea that will end all tyranny of stronger beings attacking weaker beings all the time. I myself was a victim of such act, therefore I could not stand it, at all. Let’s admit it, being laughed at, insulted and disrespected for being weaker, but then killed because the person killed you felt like it, is an indescribable feeling that all of us have to cope with. Some of us are more affected more than others, resulting in minor mental issues (Mostly in pre-teen age group), some even cry because of that. Well fear not! I am gonna try and help you out by writing this decent-sized post.

Time to begin!

The PvP/PVE system:

This system is rather simple, but EXTREMELY helpful. The way it works is that there will be a key that says ‘PvP status’ and it will have a menu that I drew specifically for this post:

PVP idea by God/BGM4447

The picture mostly tells the post by itself. Please add this, Jin. Don’t make weaklings suffer.

The PvE/PvP time cooldown (after you change to each, the cooldown could be configured from .1 to 100 minutes).

When a player hits and gets hit a certain mob in PvE mode, he will be one on one meaning that no other player could hurt the npc until after it’s dead or the player hit it is dead (configured in Config by server whether to have this option or not)

Skeptical
    Participant

Blue keys are pressable buttons, green keys are pressable too, the little white explanation thing that says “keep the power equal between fighters” is pressable too, but the other two are writable, meaning you can write in them (MAX depends on the server max stats cap, max also could be shown beside so people wouldn’t be confused). The grey/white stick is a scrolling wheel, if you have any more than one requests. If you accept the quest when the person isn’t beside you or gave you a request to fight a while before you accepted the request, then you will basically resend the invitation by pressing “accept”, but the request in their screen will look like “We didn’t fight, wanna start now?”,.

Players who stand beside you but didn’t accept for a while, then when you will accept, they will receive “Wanna start battle or what?”. If they are away but gave you a request to fight just few seconds ago, then they will receive “Where did you go off to? Let’s fight!”. They will have the option to accept, and so the battle would begin. Players must be close to each other (maximmum 35 blocks away). The maximmum distance a player could be away from you for you to accept the duel, is 35 blocks away, if any more blocks away, the player will receive “where did you get off to? Let’s fight!”, until they come to you and start the duel. The maximum time person can not answer your duel request is 25 seconds, if any more, then the player will receive “Wanna start battle or what?”.

Skeptical
    Participant

Okay, this should cover me for the next 10,000 years… share this if you’re from 2014…12015 or 12016

Edited by moderator, reason: spamming

Skeptical
      Participant

Fuck you, Moderator. Fuck you. I have wasted nearly 4 hours writing this. Just clearly fuck you, asshole. This was the most asshole thing you did. God I despise you…

Skeptical
    Participant

aaaaaand 12017

OMGisGreen
    Participant

That duel idea is fucking amazing! But I disagree with PVP on/off, just join a PvE server. There is a config to turn off PVP

Skeptical
    Participant

Thanks lol. All I want stopped is continuous rking.

Anonymous

“being laughed at, insulted and disrespected for being weaker, but then killed because the person killed you felt like it, is an indescribable feeling that all of us have to cope with”

Hey, let’s not forget, it’s just a game. It’s minecraft.

Also, i kind of dissagree with your idea. getting killed could be a little annoying. But that’s the point of the mod, kind of. Y’know? But eh that’s just my opinion

I personally think a much better idea would be a system that prevents getting spam-killed. Cause that’s something that can really annoy some people.

Skeptical
      Participant

The point of the game is to get stronger to win the saga .-.

Skeptical
      Participant

I doubt that the point of the game is being killed, I think that it’s just to get stronger and then have fun with the saga NPCs. Being killed without allowing anyone is not right, therefore I want this to be in the mod.

Mr.Virtus
    Participant

Mhm…… No.

The People on servers who have risen to power are people who have done one of the three things,
    1. They are staff and got the stats through commands
    In that case. Do not mind them. If they continue to bother you then contact a few other staff members about their abuse

2. They could be people who have Paid for a rank for stats
    If that is the case, then it’s more of a challenge for you personally to overpower them without buying the servers stuff. But it doesn’t mean treat them without respect, Even if they donated for their stats. They still supported the server by buying their merchandise and contributed to the running of the server. In short, the reason your playing is because they are strong!

3. And 3, they could have just trained a lot or been on long before you have.
    If thats the case, Give them respect. Goku has never tried to disrespect someone stronger Or weaker than him unless they offend or hurt him or someone he likes. He is aware Beerus is older and stronger than him. But he still treats him with full respect and friendly matters.

Also. We don’t need some sort of pvp on and off mode. If you did not want to die. You shouldn’t have come onto a Mod based off of violence and global death. Its a Dog eats Dog world out there even in real life. The people with a bigger muscle and the country with the bigger missile always gets the upper hand. In War there is no “pvp off” or “passive mode” If someone wants your land and your not willing to fight they will take it and kill everyone on your land. If You really don’t want to get killed at the beginning when you join a server. There are two popular approaches to it,
    1. Go solitary. Don’t talk in chat. Don’t buy a rank. Do not even believe in your own existance. Find a private training ground and train there every day until your strong enough to not get one shot.

2. Make a ton of friends. Become mr. Nice guy of the server. Try your best not to screw up. Make a team of your friends and befriend other teams. Also known as factions. Take over a ton of land (Not owned by anyone preferably) and Train there with them. If evil comes your way then you won’t be alone to face it.

3. (Bonus) Find a very strong player, befriend him and become his student. Get trained by him and live under his moral rules and guidelines. Follow his ways and he will accept you slowly.

All and all. Adding a protection against pvp into a mod where pvp is the point is a total turn off. If it is to be added as a Bonus feature just make it configurable.

Skeptical
      Participant

Goku isn’t respect to Beerus, have you watched DBS at all?
      Not everyone is Goku, I have experienced shit, and I know the shit.

Giving respect to a person that has came earlier to the server is fucking stupid. They must earn the respect with good deeds, not the amount of time they wasted in the server.

Tacoboy
      Participant

but at some point you will waste the same amount of time as those people :/ by the way it doesnt really happen to EVERYBODY and if it happens to you call a mod or an admin they could warn/kick or ban the person , instead of making an entire system for people not to kill you

Skeptical
      Participant

doesn’t respect Beerus*

MasterGoku_
      Participant

Thanks buddy

Mr.Virtus
    Participant

Ever hear the Phrase, “Respect your Elders”?

Mr.Virtus
    Participant

And if you want to know something that’s stupid. Telling other people to share it from years where you won’t even be alive. is very. Very stupid. Considering this mod will not Exist in 100 years.

Skeptical
      Participant

You’re really annoying me right now. Ever heard of “humor” you fucking idiot? I doubt it, seeing by how just disrespectfully and ignorantly you just replied

piratefoodog1
    Participant

Ya never know, ya know? It could turn out that this mod gathers a cult following and it unites the entire world to peace for the next 10000 years before humanity is ended by a solar flare.
    That’s right, Krillin would come right outta the dirt that was the manga 10000 years ago, and use solar flare to vaporize humanity.

Alternatively, the life expectancy of humans could be lengthened by newfound technology, which means people would have more of their life to hope for more life extending inventions, which would snowball until people live practically forever if they don’t die of a disease.

But either way, this mod will very well exist on 100 years, Jin already said all the things he’s going to add, so it’ll still be here by the time he finishes Fusion.

Anonymous

Lmao

Mr.Virtus
    Participant

Piratefooddog is comedy. God your just annoying.

Skeptical
      Participant

you’re*. You’re the one that came here with your stupid and unwanted behavior. The only start of your stupid reply “Mhm…. No” Just already pissed me off. I despise sub-people such as yourself.

zarkey
      Participant

Mr.Virtus, you’re like the guy that has a problem with everything, i saw you on 2 other posts complaining about others ideas. If you don’t have anything good to add to the conversation, its a good idea to not say anything at all. As for God’s idea, i really like it.

Skeptical
      Participant

Thanks a lot, at least one support for the amount of effort I put into this idea and drawing.

Skeptical
      Participant

I think he’s just disrespecting and spreading a bad mood to everyone just because he’s an asshole type.

zarkey
      Participant

Yeah Agreed

zarkey
      Participant

holy shit this post filled up the entire “recent forum replies” box XD

Zodiac
      Participant

Except he gave good reasons on why your idea doesnt work? You can’t really get mad if the guy gives solid evidence and reasoning.

Say My Name
    Participant

Isn’t there /jrmcpvp for that?

Skeptical
      Participant

I don’t think you can use it. All servers gave no access to it.

Ryal
    Participant

I think this is a solid, staple idea that servers should have. However, I think this is more of a configurable idea than an insisted idea. Let server owners make their decisions, but allow these ideas to be configurable, such as giving server owners the choice to allow players to switch from PVE to PVP (and vice versa) or enable permanent PVP mode. Same applies with Duel System (which the mod desperately needs, because every sparring match in the history of DBC is decided on who dies first which is now a pain considering the fact that there’s punishment for dying now on most servers)

This idea is a staple with a lot of MMOs and other games. Considering the fact that DBC is taking an RPG approach, along with the large DBC server player base, I think Jin should consider this idea and allow more options to server owners.

Good idea brony.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  Ryal.

Mr.Virtus
    Participant

Sub-People? Ok Adolf Hitler. Apparently I am Inferior to your Superb being. It shows with your Grammar compulsive Nazi corrections. And I am not Having a bad day and Complaining. It is free speech here in these comments and I had the right to speak My Opinion on this topic, And I believe that the idea should at least be configurable. Thats the very least I ask. I just do not see this being too great of an Idea for a mod biased towards Violence. There is always vanilla mode fam.

Skeptical
      Participant

I don’t have to be a superb being for you to be a sub-human. I corrected your grammar because I felt like it, since you annoyed me with your disrespectful speech, your sarcasm is even more unbearable. You have the right to speak out your mind, but if you “speak” it the wrong way, (sarcasm, disrespect e.t.c) then expect consequences as for people such as myself will answer back to your intolerant and unfiltered way of talking. You purposely trigger people to get mad at you, and you’re doing a good job.

“I believe that the idea should at least be configurable. Thats the very least I ask. I just do not see this being too great of an Idea for a mod biased towards Violence. There is always vanilla mode fam.” That is what you should go for. Straight and humble reply. You can speak frankly, but not disrespectfully.

Of course I agree myself that everything should be configured, but it isn’t easy for jin to implement everything and make it configurable, so making some stuff “default”I would call it, would make coding for him easier.

Ryal
      Participant

“because I felt like it, since you…”

Remove the comma.

“as for people such as myself…”

Remove “for”.

“Of course I agree myself…”

The comma comes after “course” in this sentence.

“making some stuff “default”I would call it…”

You forgot to add the space after “default”.

You probably should’ve capitalized “jin” as well because it’s an alias that’s supposed to be capitalized.

Your speech is unfiltered and illiterate. I strongly recommend your grammar is in check before you go criticizing other people for it.

Harpor(Hp)
      Participant

Im dead xD

Mr.Virtus
    Participant

Yea you know what. I wasn’t feeling pissy when I made that first reply, but I was a bit agitated at some shit posters on these forums that constantly bring up lssj and ssj4. Like. we know you want it. and its coming. Yea but, the Idea is fine. Just in my opinion though. The No pvp thing could be severely abused if jin doesn’t get every detail down

Harpor(Hp)
    Participant

I see this as a bad idea, simply because when someone kills me it just makes me want to become stronger so I may defeat them, me and some players i know use it as motivation, also the dbz world isint fair and dbc shouldnt be either, the mod is based on survival, so youre supposed to strive through the agony of being killed and develop tactics and separate grinding spots so you can progress on the server, in my opinion its what makes the mod fun.

Skeptical
    Participant

I despise this fucking site along with its retarded Mod.

Skeptical
    Participant

How UNFAIR does he have to be to freaking just get and BAN me from the page?! He literally silenced me for NOTHING. I praised Jin, something unusual from me, and now that piece of utter shit silenced me for NOTHING AT ALL. Dafuq!? This is overstepping all boundaries, he should be freaking sent to the 5th point out of this site. Not only this was unfair, but for a Moderator to be this assholish?! Wow.

matuteharcos
      Participant

It’s okay you still have the forum

Mitohan
    Participant

Uh I can’t write on the main comments now for some reason

Mitohan
    Participant

Did I do something?

TheLeinhart
    Participant

@God

I like the idea you’re going with here. I do think there should be a system to “accept battle” from random person who wants to fight you. Perhaps adding a config of sorts that allows server owners to designate a specified area as pvp zones and pve zones…sorta like you typical MMO. In this case ‘safe zones’ could be initialized for beginners who don’t wanna be griefed. Of course that means those griefers may or may not be awaiting an unsuspecting person to wonder into a pvp zone. Either way good idea.

Skeptical
      Participant

Thanks for commenting! And oh I know, I know man.. but safe zones are fully ignored in most servers, so there is nowhere to hide from the sadistic OP’s. Even in safe zones or Non-PVP areas, douches find their way to kill some of the noobs without getting caught, and that’s what I am hinting at.

justin9232
    Participant

I’m probably a little late replying to this but i’d like to put in my two cents. First off, I know disabling PvP on a server should disable DBC PvP as well. If you really hate getting killed so much, i’d recommend finding a server like that or just going SP. Which brings me to my next point; given you think beating the saga is the main point of the mod, why aren’t you playing SP? You’d have more control over multipliers and balance, not to mention complete control over the saga.
    Speaking from personal experience here, I can tell you that most of the people in multiplayer are just there for PvP. If you’re really looking to avoid PvP then you’re probably in the wrong place, especially if you’re on one of the top DBC servers. Much as I can tell you don’t like Mr. Virtus, he does know what he’s talking about in regards to avoiding PvP. Generally making people like you or making yourself completely unremarkable seem to be the best strategies for reducing the possibility of being killed. Though I will say that you have a better chance of avoiding it if you’re on a smaller server. For example, I don’t play on Jingames because there’s usually a lot of people I don’t know and most of the community seems perfectly content killing randomly (even in the training rooms, where they’re not supposed to). Of course, I can’t change that by complaining so I found a new server. Just from trying out enough, i’ve noticed that the smaller or newer a server is, typically the nicer the community will be.

Skeptical
      Participant

Thanks for a kind comment, Justin! I absolutely adore the way you so smoothly and nicely said it.

Regarding the system, I know that this is a game, right, but what I mostly was hinting at was actually the way I and other weak people were treated. There is a particular person I despise, that’s Hishun (don’t remember his full name). Hishun kills me at missions and at kami’s. Now the weird thing is, he insults the utter garbage out of me because I lost, for example trying to “roast” me and insulting me the best he can, but what’s completely beyond me is that in a respected server such as DBHeroes, this is considered to be a norm. I was talking to other players and they said that I was a whinning pussy because I clearly said “Quit insulting me”.

Another thing that happened was that stupid bastard, got me BANNED. Yes, you read it right, he got me BANNED, but wanna know what was the reason? When he was stealing my kills (leeching as referred in the server) then screenshot me hitting the npcs while he is behind me, then somehow tricked other people (possibly his douchy friends) to say that I apparently “leeched”. This can’t get over my head how bullshit the staff is, how they literally don’t care about their players on their own Server.

There is also this bullshit rank called “Majin” where you are SUPPOSED to get murdered non-stop by them, and you can’t fight back, why? Because it’s bs. The server is really good, but the community is below norm. I have been on many fandoms (SU,MLP etc), now I wasn’t a part of them, but I was in fact just hanging out seeing what’s what and just interviewing some of them, and in the fan games, everywhere, they are superiorly nicer than this below-bottom fandom.

That was a piece of my opinion anyways.

justin9232
      Participant

Oh trust me, I know DBH is shit, I stopped playing it after about two days. Same happened to me for the most part, some random max guy walks in while you’re farming and kills you every time you reenter. Personally, i’ve found that Boudokai 3 and No Boken tend to be better community wise. Granted, I barely played Boudokai 3 (if it’s even still called that) and No Boken has it’s share of bad apples. I’d still recommend you try at least some other servers until you find one with a community that works for you. I typically find that the really big ones are pretty horrible for community. Oh and it’s been awhile since i’ve played it but Battle of C Kingdoms had a pretty good community last time I played it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.