this new mind update sucks

Home Forums JinGames Forums Suggestions and Ideas this new mind update sucks

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  bill johnson 1 year, 5 months ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

Iron Nova
    Participant

Look jin this mod is fun but this mind thing has got to go. Ive talked with people who play this mod and they don’t like this we want fun and your making this mod less and less fun with updates like this. I don’t think your mod is bad but think of something else to do with mind not this not skills. I have to get on every server and worry about my freaking mind that’s dumb. I want it back to how it was simple but good. Can you do that plz jin or crimson plz mind can work for other things like well idk. just wanted to say this that’s all hope you fix it or remove it for skills.

Gromhellscrime
    Participant

The point was to make mind an attribute you need. You are complaining that you have to “worry” about it. It seems to me like Jin has done his job. 🙂
    And i find logical the fact that you can’t get all the skills at the same time. Fly is easier to control than kaioken or potential unlock in the manga.

FlamesWrath
      Participant

Jin gave Mind a use. A terrible use mind you that almost certainly is just a cockblock and physically requires you to drop points into a useless skill that nobody actually can use if you just want to be able to play the way you did before.

Mind’s use shouldn’t just have a passive effect. I’ll probably say have to put my mind stat to 10k and it gives me no benefits to PVP or PVE outside of being able to do what I was able to do before.

Gromhellscrime
      Participant

You don’t “drop points into a useless skill” now. You use points in order to have the possibility to earn new skills. You can either build your character with only brutal strenght (strenght and constitution mainly) or with skills (kaioken and such). You now have new choices to build. It looks much more like a RPG. Before the update, skills were a must, now they are strategical. It was way too easy before.

FlamesWrath
      Participant

Skills still are a must. You need transformations (Which require the mind skill), and you need God form, Dash etc. These things give your PVP a major advantage. So yes. They are a must still. No strategy about it.

Sam Noé
    Participant

Well before the udapte when you finnaly had Fly, Potential Unlock, Meditation, Endurance and Ki Sense, you had to spend shit tons of TP to upgrade to the next skill slot, so nothing has really changed.
    And this post let me think that you are actually just complaining that the mod became too hard for you. There’s no point to back off now, people’ve been begging Jin for months asking if he could one day make mind useful and this day has come. Maybe he even have further plans with it. But erasing months of work just because “it’s too hard” is just out of question.

Iron Nova
      Participant

well sorry that I was annoyed its just kinda annoying I’m not complaining

bill johnson
    Participant

I just set it to use no mind points.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.