Things Jin should add in the next two years (please respond with your own ideas)

Home Forums JinGames Forums Suggestions and Ideas Things Jin should add in the next two years (please respond with your own ideas)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Gohamit 9 months ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

Ok. This list is gonna be long. Reply if you want to suggest anything and I’ll put my own take on it and add it in a new topic later on.

Alrighty then, time to start:

The first thing I really want to see added is customisable ultimate forms for arcosians. Basically in the anime, Frieza confirms that he could have made it any colour he wanted.

Essentially, we need to make it so that other races have as much content as half saiyans and saiyans. Namekians could have a regeneration skill so they can substitute ki for health for a short while, as well as a demon form (elaborate in a reply please someone, I don’t have any ideas)

For humans, we could give kaioken a buff to only humans, allowing them to ‘go beyond’ and use kaioken up to x500 (basically ssjb kaioken x 100) and make up to kaioken x 100 drain ki instead of health. (also, give a couple more ideas for a human transformation)

Next on the list is ki clashes. They don’t work how they should, there should be an event so that whoever finishes a series of 20 keypresses wins the clash and their blast overpowers the other one. Also on the subject of ki attacks, we could add strike supers that would basically be custom combos. You could configure the number of attacks in your combo, up to 7, and what type of move each hit would be, so like a kick, a throw, a punch or whatever. as a side note, only skills of the same type can clash, otherwise they just cancel each other out, and when two attacks collide, the camera zooms out and gives you a view of the clash.

then, dragon balls. There are a couple of wishes, but no useful ones as of now. There should be a long list of wishes that would look sorta like this:
    TP (configurable, default 10000)
    become stronger (configurable, default 5 onto a stat of your choice)
    increase limits (configurable, default adds 5 onto a stat of your choice)
    teach me a skill (learns a skill for free, default potentialunlock, dash, jump or fly)
    change my race (keeps everything, changes your race though)
    give me a new form (lets you make your very own transformation, with custom colour, hair etc. and basically the stronger you make the form, the more ki drain it would have, and this is hopefully how jin will add the custom forms he wants to add)
    grant me immortality (makes you immortal for default 5 mins, configurable)
    give me legendary status (does what it says on the tin until you die, configurable)
    make me a powerful skill (makes a custom skill with exclusive options, like adding a homing option, changing shape in mid-flight, new shapes like explosion (creates an explosion where your cursor is pointing), rapid ki blast barrage (the amount of blasts would depend on the charge time, and the damage for the rapid blasts would be the total of all of these blasts) and a higher level cap (default 20, configurable)

and that’s my wish list, moving on now.

Planets. Who doesn’t want random planets? there would be a space dimension that your space pod could go to, where there are randomly generated planets (with procedurally generated terrain, either a cube, a pyramid or a cuboid) each one would have its own gravity according to its size (this would work for weight training) that would kind of work like -1 to str and dex for every 10 cubic meters, and planets could be small or they could be gigantic, and they would all be made of destructible materials. planets with water on them could be home to a few life forms, like yardrats and saiyans. every so often you would find an evil arcosian in space who would attack any good players on sight. If you hit the bottom layer of a planet hard enough, the entire thing would slowly begin to deteriorate, and eventually would explode. anyone caught in the blast would go instantly down to 10% health.

also, introducing a new block : the spaceship console! it would work like the Archimedes ships mod, so you place blocks around it and press a button to turn it into a spaceship. It would have to be sealed otherwise you would start to suffocate unless you were an arcosian.
    you would activate it like a space pod but you would be unable to move around on a planet (because it would be too glitchy). when you chose a dimension to go to it would translate your coordinates to the new dimension, except for y (it would just put you on the highest ground there) and you would be able to travel with friends too, provided that there were enough seats. Seats would work by checking if they were placed inside a spaceship, then when the player driving picks a dimension, it teleports everyone sitting in a seat. Also, if you chose to teleport to space, it would put you on the nearest planet

right then, now onto fusions. we need two types. Potara, and dance. when you craft potara earrings, you get two of them, and you give a player one of the pair then you both put them on your head slot. if you’re in range of each other (5 blocks) you’ll go towards each other and fuse. The person controlling the fusion would be a 50 50 chance, and it would last the same amount of time no matter how you transformed (10 mins by default, configurable up to an hour). dance fusion would stay the same, except now there would be that jacket that all dance fusions wear.

remember when Jin added that gravity device block? it needs a revamp. It would be hella expensive to craft, but it would be worth it. Basically it would be like the time chamber but the radius and strength of the gravity would be configurable by an interface (up to 50 blocks in any direction and 500x normal gravity. Both would be changeable in the configs)

and finally, combat. it needs a serious revamp. just spamming left click feels really boring, so we should add in various elements to make a fight more interesting. To initiate a sparring match with another player, there would be a command, probably DBCSpar [playername]. after the sparring match, the winner gets tp that scales to the loser’s level (there would be an equation for this, something like level x 10 plus a bunch of other operations) and both players would be healed.

in a battle there would be rapid punch clashes. if two players hit each other at the same time with a strike super, it goes into a rapid punch clash, with button prompts on screen. it would be a random series of 10 keypresses and would be the same for each player. whoever reaches the end first wins the clash and deals 3x as much damage with their strike super. during a punch clash, the camera would zoom out, showing both players punching each other (there would need to be custom animations for this). also, every so often while two players are fighting, lightning would strike the ground if both players were strong enough, otherwise particle effects or something would float off the ground. The lightning would make craters in the ground, just to make the field uneven.

well, I’m out of ideas. Feel free to reply with some fresh new creativity.

Son Netsui Surudan
    Participant

They can add a masks sistmem.Whit this sistem u can hide u nick or change him.EX:if u get a mask and not right click him and equip,not will show u nick and at chat u nickk will be ”???” and if u right click u can put a name to u use in minecraft and to chat,it be VERY cool

superciano06
    Participant

Wishlist:

Give me materials!- Gives you materials found natrually throughout the world.
    Make my heart Good! (Evil or Normal) – Changes your alignment to Good, Evil, Or Neutral
    Give me a weapon! (Gives you a weapon, either from Dragon Block C, another mod with weapons, or vanilla minecraft)
    Give me eternal youth! (Makes you 40-1 years old forever)
    Give me money! (Maybe if a zeni system is implemented?)
    Teleport me to….. (Teleports you to someone)
    Give me back my tail! (Gives you back your tail)

Certain pros and cons should also be added to each Dragon. If Ultimate Shenron or The shenron from DBS is getting added, they should also have their own pros and cons. In single player once you bypass the imperfect Cell 1 saga, Kami should be replaced with dende and the dragon balls shall give 2 wishes. Some wishes should take up more power and the more power they take the more wish power you lose. If it takes too much, it should take more then 1 wish. This restriction should not be upon Super Shenron.

couple of things to add to the list of things jin should add quite soon:
    emerald great ape (basically golden great ape for legendary)
    custom aura colour for ultimate(right now its only yellow, so there should be an option to change it)
    instant transmission (new skill, type a player name and if they’re within a certain distance you tp to them, scales with level)

Gohamit
      Participant

the instant transmission should be only available if the target player is using acertain amount of power whch the threshold she be going down by upgrading the skill also it should also teleport you to characters in safety zones

Yep, but only if you had found the safe zone.

so at lv1, players need to be at 100% to be found, and at lv2 it’s 95% and so on. I think that would work nicely. and the ability to tp to people in safe zones would only start at lv7

Gohamit
      Participant

i think it should be maybe 10 percent per level (max level 10) and the safe zone that you find in level 5 and safe zones you didn’t find in level 10.
      it should cost about the same as super saiyan transformation with the latter ones (levels 7-10) should be very expensive.

Right, had a new idea that wouldn’t be too hard for jin to add:
    yall know how power goes up in 5%? well if you held a different button (maybe ctrl+shift+c) it would go down in increments of 1%, so you could be like “Haha, I beat you with only 1% of my power!”. I think this would make fights really interesting as people who were really high level could still spar with people much lower than them.)

also, a new skill, zanzoken. It would replace the whole dash mechanic and would mean that if you pressed a keybind (just straight up shift, so if you were fighting in a ring you would stop on an edge) and it would make you disappear for a set amount of time (0.5 seconds at lv1) and increase your speed to turbo mode. you would be able to see people in zanzoken if they were on your level or lower, and at lv2 it would turn you invisible for longer (1 second). at lv3 it would break lock on (unless the player locked onto you could see you) and increase the time to 1.5 seconds. at lv4, when you disappeared, it would create an afterimage of you, and there could be up to 5 of these afterimages. They would be slightly transparent. at lv5, it increases the time to 3 seconds and increases your afterimage limit to 10. Side note, if you are hit while in zanzoken, you are taken out of it, and it alternatively lasts until you release shift. On top of that, you may be invisible, but you aren’t invulnerable. people can still hit you if they flail around randomly.

also, can someone make a server with minigames like bedwars and uhc but with dbc? like Dbc uhc would be like a mini tournament of power except you have 30mins to train and then 48 mins to fight.

Gohamit
    Participant

i think he should focus on current game mode other than adding new game mods
    also i dont like your afterimage idea i think you should polish it more

• This reply was modified 9 months ago by  Gohamit.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.