The Jaguars got flexed out of prime time

Home Forums JinGames Forums Questions and Answers The Jaguars got flexed out of prime time

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  chenyan94 1 month, 1 week ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

chenyan94
    Participant

in Week 11 Cheap Blake Bortles Jersey , and when asked if they deserved to keep that coveted Sunday Night Football spot, coach Doug Marrone replied: “No.”But because the Jaguars have been flexed out of contender status to a 3-5 record, Marrone has more to say about what they have to do to get back into consideration for such games.Via Phillip Heilman of the Florida Times-Union, Marrone said he was making some schedule changes internally to try to shake things up, and get them back to the mindset of a team that routinely plays at 1 p.m. ET on Sundays. That’s going to include “more hands on” walk-through practices to try to polish up technique issues http://www.jaguarscheapstore.com/josh-lambo-jersey-cheap , but there were other non-staffing changes, including the time of practices and meals in the hope ur body clock gets right on that and we e able to go. he team is 3-5, ?Marrone said. hat I want to do is I want to make sure that I get everything right, build it right, get the coaches right Youth Myles Jack Jersey , go out there and I don have to . . . stand up here and say, ey, it my fault. responsible for it. I have to do a good job, and I want to make sure that I am doing everything I can to give everyone else an opportunity to do well. If I don do that, we will all fail and that it. he Jaguars have lost four straight games Cheap Cam Robinson Jersey , so changing the time of lunch isn’t the only thing they need to adjust. But Marrone has acknowledged that things need changing, which is the first step. The Jaguars found themselves on the wrong end of a blowout for the second time in as many weeks in Dallas on Sunday.The Cowboys beat them 40-7 and the team couldn’t sugarcoat things in the locker room after the game. Defensive tackle Malik Jackson, defensive end Yannick Ngakoue and cornerback Jalen Ramsey all expressed the sentiment that the Cowboys had kicked their rear ends to the curb while defensive end Calais Campbell went a different route in saying the same thing.“This was as ugly as it gets,” Campbell said, via The Athletic.Jacksonville’s defense has been regarded as one of the best in the league Cheap Jalen Ramsey Jersey , but they have looked like anything but a good unit over the last two weeks and the team finds itself with the same record as the Texans and Titans after six weeks of the season. Given the Texans’ 0-3 start to the year, that’s a move in the wrong direction for the Jaguars that won’t stop until their defense rediscovers its mojo.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.