Some thughts/idea's

Home Forums JinGames Forums Suggestions and Ideas Some thughts/idea's

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Zero 2 months ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

Zero
    Participant

So I been thinking about a few things in DBC and a few things came to mind.

Humans and namekians: Now this could be just me but I feel that humans and namekians are weak. I mean try to compare them to saiyan’s/arcos…kind of hard to. I know they got some love with the namek big form and the human buff form but they seem to still lack behind the saiyans’s, arocs and half saiyan’s. I could be wrong, If i’m wrong plz point it out because I would love to be wrong. But I was thinking if jin just can’t add any more form’s because cannon..why not make it that they gain tp more? I think the human’s get more tp or something but make it on par that yeah there forms are not great but hey if they train they can be strong. I play another dbz game that yeah some races don’t get forms (saiyan forms are the best) but they have a thing called ascension. Where the other races get a small boost in there base bp but get waaay more gains then the saiyans to combat ssj forms. I would like to see more human’s and namek’s out there is all but I understand why I don’t see much of them.

Arcosians: I’m not going to lie I like arco’s more then saiyan’s. I like the fact that you can make your self any color you want. I am going to pitch this and I know people are going to go gaaa but I like it. 100% full power “form”. Yes you will say “no point it’s not a form” but if so why did human’s get a buff form? Terms of power it’s just as powerful as a ssj.

Ultimate evolution: I love it, frieza got it and it looks cool but as in dbc….I don’t like the fact that I look like golden form frieza. I know jin is going to make it that you can recolor it but would it be cool if you could make the aura any color you want? It’s would fit right in for sure in the looks department.

Saiyan’s/half saiyan’s:….ok I know there is ssj4 being made but other then that saiyan’s…you got enough to last a life time. just saying.

So what you think? I really want to see more love for human’s and namekians so people will want to play them and yes I do like acro’s but I can wait for them to get new things if it means more love for humans and namekians.

• This topic was modified 2 months ago by  Zero.
    • This topic was modified 2 months ago by  Zero.

Zero
    Participant

Dang it. I thought this was deleted. my bad sorry.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.