Shinjin And Demon Races Suggestion

Home Forums JinGames Forums Suggestions and Ideas Shinjin And Demon Races Suggestion

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Henry bushard 1 year, 3 months ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

Dominic
    Participant

I’ve decided to do a suggestion for both races because they kind of coincide in a way.

Shinjin

Racial Skills

God Ki: Shinjins start of with god ki, however they still have to get the same amount of TP as everyone else to buy it. this will give them a form that is slightly headcanon but is justifiable Godly Power Unleashed, this form is basically like supreme kai of time’s power of time unleashed and fused zamasu’s ssjr-like state in which the user gains a customizable halo and aura similar to fused zamasu’s with his halo.

Demon

Racial Skills

Demon God: Once a demon has the god ki skill(god form) and gathers enough kili(a measurement of power used by babidi equal to 50,000 BP every 1 kili) they will transform into a demon god. When a demon god they obtain red markings near their eyes and their hair or horns raise up like a saiyan going super saiyan. Demon gods also have the ability to grant their power to people increasing the person of their choice’s power, called Dark Evolution which will transform them into a more powerful form different for each race…
    Saiyans: Hair raises up and gains one red streak of hair.
    Half-Saiyans: The same as saiyans.
    Namekians: Fiery dark energy spouts out their back and they become more gigantic than even their giant form, also merging their lower body to the earth.
    Arcosians: I don’t really know.
    Bio-Androids: Spider-like form like Cell X
    Demon gods whenever transformed also gain a special weapon that the user can choose, ranging from a hammer, staff, sword, and scythe. A demon god can merge with their weapon, transforming into a Giant Demon God, In this state the user takes on a monstrous form the size of a great ape, their clothes merging into their body and their hair growing down their back. In this form the user gains massive physical strength and power, but becomes tremendously slower. Finally, they can go even further to a Demon Enhance Form In this state the user takes on a combination of their normal and monstrous Demon God forms, their remaining clothing merged into their body, their hair goes from being very long to being spiked up. In this form, the user’s power, physical strength and speed increase greatly.

Notes: If at any point something seems off this is kind of a prototype post cause I just thought of this. If anything you see here that seems like “fanfiction” it’s real just not canon, look it up on the DBZ wiki.

Genius. Utterly genius. Love it!

Gabriel
    Participant

No.

Dominic
    Participant

Why sir?

Dominic
    Participant

Or Woman…

Henry bushard
    Participant

yes i love this the last demon transformation could be normal transformations and the demon god form could be their lvl 2 god form notice i said lvl 2 cause it would need a lvl 1 god form maybe lvl 1 a demi god so not a complete demon god but a demon demigod other than that its great

Henry bushard
    Participant

also that making other races stronger ability whats the point of it i mean what will you gain in return for doing that? maybe the person you make stronger you can kill or drain power from to make yourself stronger temporarily like a majin boost only it gets stronger as you drain power ony its for a limited time so like 10 mins also it does not matter if the person you drained from dies but if he does you will keep the boost for the time limit but you cant drain all their ki but if you drain like 25% of their power and you only have 5 mins left if you drain to 50% you will still have 5 ins left so its the best if you drain all their power first if they try and attack you while they have this power when they hit you it will do like 1 damage and then the person who attacked you will die. the boost of the power from draining will depend on how strong the person your draining from is

Henry bushard
    Participant

also i think demon enhanced form should be the demons ssj4/ golden form so lvl 7 superform i think lvl 1 superform should be called demon aura where it gives you a kinda ssjr aura only blood red i think lvl 3 superform should be demon power and i think lvl 5 superform should be demon aurapower and for super form lvl 7 demon enhanced form. so cause of this for the transfrom with the weapon making you big then you go small but as powerfull and faster the name for that was demon enhanced form but i think it should be called perfect demon god

Dominic
    Participant

@henry bushard, First of all something I need to clarify is I get the idea you think I made all this up. In thinking that, you’d be wrong, because I got most of these ideas from “Dragon Ball Heroes”, as I’ve said before, I go to the DBZ wiki for in-depth information to make my suggestions “franshise-accurate”. You making up the names for the transformations (which already have the names I stated) is very unappreciated and not needed. I don’t hate added ideas on to mine, but the way your introducing yours is not only full on headcanon but completely rewriting certain points of my suggestion (such as changing the names of forms and adding features that I didn’t state nor or they canon in any way). And the ability to enhance other individuals is an ability demon gods have, named “Dark Evolution“, and it’s used similarly to the majin mark, as a demon god is able to control the person (however I don’t think that’d be too balanced so you would mainly use it for friends in-game). That’s all of my points, don’t think I’m attacking you, I’m merely explaining to you that adding on headcanon to suggestions that are supposed to be “franchise-accurate” simply isn’t enjoyable to some (In this case, me).

Dominic
    Participant

Meant to put @littleamigo

Henry bushard
    Participant

first i didn’t change the names i made new ones for different forms cause there are only 3 transformations in your idea 4 is the amount of transformations super forms are supposed to have so i made new ones for super forms cause you were talking about god forms the only othere name i changed was dark evolution and its not like im forcing you to change the name its a mini idea that could be added to your full idea thats the point of posting here so people can inprove it and so jin sees it. second i don’t think you made all this up cause i know dragon ball heros . i understand your dark evolution balancing so for friends and all that. so you don’t like head cannon and want everything to be franchise accurate but there are parts in this mod which are head cannon
    like the name arcosian it was never confirmed so its not cannon but the comunity accepts it meaning its head cannon also lssj ki as it gives a boost to all races which was not cannon but nobody has a problem with them so it considered head cannon. now bakc to the point of making forms up and redoing certan point look you satted 3 transformations how the hell do you think the demon race will be able to fight against other races which have 4 transformations for normal some servers god form is so hard to get so you would be stuck at base form as a demon race until you get god form and servers make god form for all races except saiyans the same only the saiyans are more strong cause they get a ssjb and the other races only have 1 god form. my main 2 points is that i didn’t replace names i made new forms to balance it 2 if the demon form only 3 transformations which are god which in servers are hard to get its unbalanced. think about it your idea only gives demons 3 forms which are god forms so how are they supposed to fight other people with forms when they don’t have any cause they haven’t gotten god form yet. to actually make this iddea insertable your gonna need to add head cannon things or things that aren’t. you cant jut not balance the idea cause you dont like things not being cannon or being head cannon cause that will destroy your idea’s balance and lower the actual chance it has to be added to the mod cause right now if this does get added to the mod like it is it wont be playable cause it only has 3 forms

Henry bushard
    Participant

i made loads of spelling mistakes cause i rushed my post so let me correct a few things just* improve* idea*. when i said the only other name i changed i meant the only other name i used was demon enhanced form that was what i meant to say. also after aren’t it was supposed to say cannon but i forgot about that cause i had to fix my spelling before i could start righting more

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.