porta earings and ultra instint

Home Forums JinGames Forums Suggestions and Ideas porta earings and ultra instint

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  FlamesWrath 1 year, 2 months ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

Maverick Bursey
    Participant

ultra instint hmm a form thaat has at least a x10 multiplyer (configureable) has base hair or no hair like god and same color but an aura? idk. ssblue king kai fist got beaten by a porta fusion calflan but ultra insting was doing unbeleave able to effortlessly doge all kalefla’s attacks but blue i blealeve would of not so at least dubble ssblue kaio x20 atk a godly form witch prob cost at least dubble blue and god idk about kaio but it looks like a form that can handle kaio very well
    how to aquire? eather add it to a exsiting npc or make a new one like whis or something
    porta earings a times 10x mulitplyer (configureable) the same race fusion is kinda a 2x i think and the porta is 10x i beleave in the anime it is meny times stronger than same race and i beleave it could also work with another races like if acrocian and sayian fuse like an acro tail might be on the fusion insted of a sayian tail or a fusion of tails idk and parts can be configurable to witch parts show? to undo the fusion you would need a dragon wish or something else like a npc or a button in gui to unfuse or take control i beleave there shuld be an option to take control how to aquire i say aquire it from king kai because hes a kai and uou get 1 item or 2 idk witch you give to someone at least 3-5 blocks close and the earing will only work with the other one not another set of earings.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  Maverick Bursey. Reason: not finished yet now finished

KoolaidMan
    Participant

I honestly can’t tell if you are being 100% serious or making fun of people

Airswift101
    Participant

ultra insinct** should have an auto dodge system :/
    and should be stackable like kaioken

FlamesWrath
    Participant

Meh this post is alright since it’s just stating an idea, and not saying “Jin you should add UI and Pottara!”

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.