Planet Vegeta Buildings

Home Forums JinGames Forums Contributions Planet Vegeta Buildings

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Emperor_Justin 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

My builders and I have been working on these for a while (still being developed) But we have done what no other known player in this community or game has ever accomplished before. We have made Vegeta Palace. At least version 1 of it. Due to each version of it we see in the show not all matching up with one another we are making a few variations of it. However they have yet to be finished. But without further a do made by me, NSAS_Joel, Flostyle/Flover, and BurningDemon

Saiyan Hut

Tuffle Building

Vegeta Palace

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

I also wouldn’t mind contributing models from my DBASkins mod (An Addon to DBC)

Fifth Form Cooler

Dyspo

Omega Shenron

Buuhan

Frost Final Form

Kid Buu

Cell Junior

Oozaru Baby Vegeta

Oozaru Vegeta

Giant Namekian Lord Slug

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

Hirudegarn

Bio Broly

Super Janemba

Janemba

Latest roster of models made in the mod for contributions

Numcai
    Participant

Woah this is cool, very unique

Emperor_Justin
      Participant

thank you Numcai. With the buildings they can be found on my server. dball.jingames.net 142.44.173.197 we are currently working on a new version of Vegeta’s Palace based on the leaked images for the Broly movie. The buildings were made by me, flostyle55, NSAS_Joel, and BurningDemon. Models and skins were made by me and Yuraki Midor.

Numcai
      Participant

alright, I guess I’ll join it then

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

Merged Zamasu

Corrupted Zamasu

Minimacha, Medamatcha, and Neil

Beta Toppo Model

Latest batch of Models in the new update of DBASkins

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

Magetta V1 It is still being worked on for the release. Like the hands and the head details are still being worked on so it will be more accurate on it's release.

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

Bardock

King Vegeta

Elder Kai

Third Form Frost

Some early versions of models and skins I am working on. They will be much better upon release.

Ur mom
    Participant

Very nice work! Perhaps you could make an addon mod that makes those buildings naturally generate on vegeta?

Emperor_Justin
    Participant

I do have an “addon” mod but all iit really does is add stuff to the game like models, items, etc. I am not at the level to where I can make it interact with a completely different mod

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.