New York Jets Flight Connections 08/07/18

Home Forums JinGames Forums Questions and Answers New York Jets Flight Connections 08/07/18

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  chenyan94 1 week, 3 days ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

chenyan94
    Participant

SNY.tv – McCown Youth Bilal Powell Jersey , Bridgewater confident in Darnold ahead of Friday’s preseason debut.North Jersey – NY Jets training camp: Practice takeaways, including Josh McCown’s role.Jet Nation – Maccagnan stops in to check on prized pupil at 1 Jets Drive; Hot & Cold day for QB’s.NJ.com – Analyzing Jets’ 18 injuries / Which loss is most serious? Who returns soon? Marcus Maye, Terrelle Pryor, more.Elite Sports NY – New York Jets first unofficial 2018 depth chart released: 2nd- team surprises.NY Post – Time has come for Sam Darnold to prove himself to Jets.Bleacher Report – Rookie TE Chris Herndon ‘Absolutely’ Loved by Coaching Staff.New York Post – Jets coach dangles last-minute starting Quarterback situation.Jet Nation – Jets Leaving no Stone Unturned in Search for Pass Rusher.Gang Green Nation’s Highlight Reel (September 19th-September 25th) Our readers’ and writers’ contributions to this site are a major reason why Gang Green Nation is the best Jets blog in the history of Jets blogs. No contribution Youth Steve McLendon Jersey , big or small, should go unnoticed. That’s why we’ll highlight some of the best comments and FanPosts on a weekly basis.Without further ado, I bring to you, Gang Green Nation’s Highlight Reel for the past week:Top Fanposts:Weighing the Pros and Cons of a Le’Veon Bell Aquisitionvin.fodera discusses whether or not we should trade for Le’Veon Bell. Friday Overreaction: 5 Things That Need to HappenErik23 discusses what moves the Jets should be making in the near future.Week 3 – The Saga Continuesvictormonfrey talks about the Jets outlook current outlook Womens Jason Myers Jersey , and what to look for in the Jags Game.Handcuffed – How the Jets are Risking Sam Darnold’s FutureFlaming Mo thinks the Jets coaching is hurting Sam Darnold more than helping.First Post: Thank and compliments to folks herePB_Crisp thanks the site for being the best online sports community out there.Top Comments:On Leonard William’s Performance (or lack thereof):-jbigs07On How to Properly Utilize Leonard Williams:Personally I think they are using Leo wrong-BarryfromjcOn Darnold’s Strengths and Weaknesses:Darnold is a very weird player under pressure for me-IMissFatRexOn Ideas of How to Fix the Jets Offense:I have a good one-Michael NaniaOn a potential fit for Bell (lets hope not):I could see Belichick taking a flyer on Bell-PenningToonOn Whether or Not we Should Trade for Bell:Conflicted-jets4life24On Why We Shouldn’t Overreact to the Loss to the Browns:Man, the freakout is real. Only been 3 weeks-NYJGOn Stewart Clearing Waivers:Best News I Heard All Day-Scoop of ChrebetOn whether or not the Jets should play aggressively with the current roster:I think the opposite is true-Ivan HolmesOn why Kearse is needed on the Jets’ offense:-whydoesgodhateusSo there you have it, Gang Green Nation’s Highlight Reel. Want to be featured next week? Just keep doing what you do, and more importantly http://www.jetsfootballauthentics.com/sam-darnold-jersey-authentic , keep being who you are—after all, YOU’RE what makes Gang Green Nation so great!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.