New Mods (Boku No Hero Academia)

Home Forums JinGames Forums Suggestions and Ideas New Mods (Boku No Hero Academia)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  jake 2 months, 1 week ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

Benjamin Herrera
    Participant

Sorry i speak spanish, sorry for the wrongs.

Hi!, i want one mod for BNHA please!, thanks.

Mint
    Participant

ogawd

Sam Noé
      Participant

I know that fell bro

Support!!!!

UUuuuuup

Felp
    Participant

Support!!!111!!!1

Airswift101
    Participant

<bold> OHHO MA GAWD YES PLEASE! PLUS ULTRA EVERYONE , PLUS ULTRA!

tsunayoshi sawada
    Participant

no

Alex Flore
    Participant

Guys,this is a mod that require a different develeoper,because Jin has his own way to develop his mods,and Boku no Hero isn’t his style.
    ALSO LET”S NOT FORGET HE HAS TO COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING MOST IMPORTANT MODS HE HAS RN:

Dragon Block C – In my opinion is 60% complete,more or less
    Naruto C – 10% complete
    Sao – 5 % complete.

Now,Jin doesn’t even have the time neccesary to complete all 3 nods,and now you want him to make another mod,wich he will fell different from the others.
    Don’t put that stress on Jin.
    Before you ask something,answer the question yourself,don’t be an ignorant moron(im not stating that you are,is just a figure of speech)

Sam Noé
      Participant

No use man, this with “plz ad ki swaurd lol” will never cease. I tried too but it’s funnier to watch it from away 😛

jake
      Participant

sao is 0.5% complete

Crimson

Hmm. Perhaps I could put together a team of java coders to start a new Boku no Hero C. Then I will rule over it as its creative lead. All the power to make decisions will be mine. ALL MINE. AHAHAHAHAHAHA. *Ahem*

Maybe.

Felp
      Participant

Dude that’s will be great!

FlamesWrath
    Participant

Please don’t give Jin more ideas.

Please.

Manuel
    Participant

I need this mod. I speak Spanish, so I use the Google translator for my ideas,
    ok 1) the quirk domain is from 0% to 100% every certain percentage adds more power but you need to improve the statistics example: strength, agility oh speed, quirk up to a certain point to be able to increase the percentage of your quirk
    2) the academy the camp the police station and the base of the villains, and the nomus
    3) In the academy you can train your strength endurance your speed and agility
    4) for the quirk you will need to go to the camp since in the anime and manga in this place they did what they do to increase their quirk is basically to use it to the maximum in this camp you can do it,
    5) base of the villains here will be the creation of nomus and some boss as toga-senpai 7w7 your mission is to capture them oh kill them but before you should catch other npc and deliver them to the police station to be interrogated and thus get information to discover where the villains hide
    6) there will be 3 types of nomus oh 4 the basics the rare (more stats than the previous one) the epics (I suggest an increase of 100% more statistics than the previous one is to say an x100 of statistics)
    the legendary ones will have a 1000% more (they are able to fight against all might) I mean an x1000 of statistics
    7) please put the cities with npc to save oh help and not only the villains and heroes major some npc with a basic design even if they are repeated would be an excellent point also put the levels of the heroes and villains example a level 10 not You can defeat a level 20 but if you damage it or something like that, make it difficult to climb levels at least from level 50 then more to level 100 and so on: 3

Son Netsui Surudan
    Participant

Idea!I know from dev blog from a project of members.This is PERFECT!Ex:One for all.They break you body to use.Explosion:if you use very you arm go to “Bad”,etc…

aaron_18
    Participant

No me lo creo un mod de minecraft de boku no hero, es mi anime favorito, seguro que te queda de p*ta madre. estoy muy impaciente por este mod. aquí vienen mis ideas, si no lo has hecho o pensado, me gustaría que sea realista al anime, si haces el smash te quite un % de vida depende de a que potencia lo hagas, y si te pones en full cowl, que te quite un poco menos, seas mas rapido y fuerte, y como en dragon ball c, te puedas mejorar la vida y la fuerza para hacer impactos fuertes pero no recibir tanto daño, o sea que siempre puedas usar hasta el 100% pero te puedes morir o algo asi hasta que lo mejoras, y del 100% te lo pueadas mejorar hasta el nivel maximo que decidas. habilidades, super salto (+ % de daño a cada mas % de potencia [ de 5% en 5% ]obviamente, cada mas % mas daño que haces y sufres) sprint… particulas de aire y explosion en los smashes (si puede ser que el aire tambien haga daño), mas bestia a cada mas % de smash.. etc, bueno tengo muchas ideas, solo te las suelto por si te ayudan/mejoran algo, (me estoy enfocando en la particularidad one for all) creo que hablas español por algo que pusiste en un comentario, pero si no lo eres perdón, y no podria poner esto en ingles. se que cuesta mucho hacer todo eso, pero todos te apoyamos, hazlo lo mejor que puedas, y gracias. 😀 no me voy a viciar ni na al mainkra xd

aaron_18
    Participant

I cant believe it, a boku no hero minecraft mod, it’s my favorite anime, I’m sure will do this mod so good. I’m very impatient for this mod. here comes my ideas, I would like it to be realistic to the anime, if you do smash you lose a little bit of life depends what force what you do, and if you put on full cowling, it will take a little less life , move faster and is more stronger (depending what level you have full cowling), like in dragon ball c it allows you to improve life and strength to make heavy blows but not receive so much damage, you can always use the 100% but you can die or something like that until the improvements, but you can improve it to the maximum % you decide(like 1.000.000 or something . skills, super jump (+% damage to each plus power [of 5% in 5%] obviously, more more damage you do and suffer) sprint … air particles and explosion make damage (if you can, make the air it hurt), more beast to each more% of smash … etc, well I have many ideas, only things that can help you / or improve something, I’m focusing on the particularity one for all . I know it takes a lot of time and skill to do all that, , do the best you can, and thank you. oof, so hard to put all this in enlgish, im spanish, dude xd

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.