new ki attacks

Home Forums JinGames Forums Suggestions and Ideas new ki attacks

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Vinderal 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

Rodrigo
    Participant

I think you guys are doing a great job to continue like this but you could add to the mod more attacks of Ki. Example: Final Kamehame-ha, Ki blade (Goku black) Hakai among others !!!

Sam Noé
    Participant

Hakai is just too OP dude.
    Final KameHameHa would just be the same f*cjing attack with more damages and different model, no interest.
    A
    N
    D

S
    T
    O
    P

W
    I
    T
    H

K
    I

B
    L
    A
    D
    E

D
    A
    M
    N
    I
    T

!
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !
    !

Vinderal
      Participant

First off. an opinion stated is not cause for unneeded rudeness or toxicity. Secondly, The aspect of ki blades is only touched on once in the anime and has never been explained further. Only Three ((not counting the fusion or potara as two people)) characters have used ki blades. They are all extremely powerful characters: Vegito, Goku black((Zamasu Body-changed)) And regular Zamasu((non body changed)) Regular zamasu and goku black are the same person)) And Merged Zamasu((breifly)). But more to the point. These three characters have used ki blades because they are powerfull enough to control their ki. But only Zamasu has managed to make an ACTUAL blade. And since it was only one color, We have no clue what other blades would look like. They could be clones of the origonal purple ki blade just made a different color. Not to mention the time and effort needed to go into making a KI BLADE in minecraft as you would say. And hakai, the use of hakaishin energy is indeed very overpowered. IT is supposed to oneshot any being. But with the rapid rise in power seen in super, hakai would not work as it is intended. If jin where to create ki blades. He would have to focus HEAVILY on making them and nothing else.

Yellow-The-Neon
    Participant

Its a good idea in my opinion, Jin could work more on ki attacks and how they work. something like final kamaha should be when you fus with a player.
    And some ki attacks should knock you back, some should cut you, some should make the earth shake just using it, some should burn you and anything around you. Ki attack customization was a good addon that jin made but more can be added then just damage.
    give the ki attacks more abilities.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.