Naruto C Shinobi HD Resource Pack (Coming Soon)

Home Forums JinGames Forums Resource Packs Naruto C Shinobi HD Resource Pack (Coming Soon)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Oscurum 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

Oscurum
    Participant

There are a lot of resource packs for Dragon Block C, but what about Naruto C ?, is my new project, is not yet finished but I will publish here my first advances, I hope your support, (When you activate a dojutsu texture if it changes), so you can activate your sharingan and it will look like in the screenshots.
    I will post my progress in the Resource Pack from time to time.

:v Byakugan is very good

Nice

Ewerton Felix
    Participant

MUITO BOM

Mint
    Participant

Dam B this looks sexy.

Not gonna lie, i don’t like naruto C. But uh, gotta give credit where credit is due. Support!

Oscurum
    Participant

Hi guys !, I have not been able to progress as I would like because I have not had enough time during this week, but I will show you what I have managed to do in this time, I have completed personalization of faces for men players, I will work in the female characters, and when I finished with it, I will do the outfits to finally release the first version.
    Thanks for the support.

Purebeast
    Participant

Boi, this shit looking nice man. Keep up the good work bruh.

Oscurum
    Participant

Hello everyone! Sorry for not posting in a long time, is that the school and my other projects consumed me a lot of time, but here I am.
    I inform you that I have completely finished the customization of the female character, each type of eye has its respective Sharingan and Byakugan, I have also created a customized texture for the hair and I have started the creation of the outfits, so far I created the Naruto, the uniform of Konoha and the uniform of Akatsuki, when I finish the outfits I will put the resource pack in download, enjoy the screenshots while waiting nwn

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.