Multiplier config

Home Forums JinGames Forums Suggestions and Ideas Multiplier config

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Sam Noé 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

Zach
    Participant

Could it be possible to add a config option to allow players to adjust the multipliers for thing like damage and body points work? That way people could start out with the usual 200 body/25 or make it lower/higher as they need for a modpack(the option to lower it to say 20 body/5 damage and have state increases multiply with that as the base would be much appreciated)

Goku_Black
    Participant

open %appdata% go to .minecraft, config file, check both jrmc files there in one of them you can see damage multiplier arcosians, saiayans etc

Zach
    Participant

Derp.

What about ki, stamina, and “Body” points? Am more concerned with the health/body pool to honest.

• This reply was modified 4 weeks ago by  Zach.

Participant

Yeah true, it would be useful if there was a config that allowed you to change the stat gain from the attributes. You could make it so minecraft mobs are challenging that way, and balance the game any way you want

Sam Noé
      Participant

How did I not see this post before, this a super good idea ! Could fix a lot of things in term of balance between races, which is a big concern right now. I hereby give this post my complete support.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.