Multiplier config

Home Forums JinGames Forums Suggestions and Ideas Multiplier config

Viewing 2 reply threads
^ Advertisement ^
  • Author
      Zach
      Participant

Could it be possible to add a config option to allow players to adjust the multipliers for thing like damage and body points work? That way people could start out with the usual 200 body/25 or make it lower/higher as they need for a modpack(the option to lower it to say 20 body/5 damage and have state increases multiply with that as the base would be much appreciated)

Goku_Black
      Participant

open %appdata% go to .minecraft, config file, check both jrmc files there in one of them you can see damage multiplier arcosians, saiayans etc

Zach
      Participant

Derp.

What about ki, stamina, and “Body” points? Am more concerned with the health/body pool to honest.

• This reply was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by Zach.
        Participant

Yeah true, it would be useful if there was a config that allowed you to change the stat gain from the attributes. You could make it so minecraft mobs are challenging that way, and balance the game any way you want

IAmRaptor
        Participant

How did I not see this post before, this a super good idea ! Could fix a lot of things in term of balance between races, which is a big concern right now. I hereby give this post my complete support.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.