• Subscribe to our Official Youtube Channel

Modding and DBC Help

Home Forums JinGames Forums Community Mods Modding and DBC Help

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Aegous 3 months, 1 week ago.

^ Advertisement ^
  • Author

N4V3N3114
    Participant

Hello, I was hoping I could get some help or advice with a mod I was trying to make. You see, I wanted to create an item that would give the user a chest plate that would absorb damage up until a certain number, and would then disappear. The item works fine in normal minecraft, but when you use it with DBC things get more difficult. All the enemies seem to be able to bypass armor. This proves problematic for me because then my item is useless. Is there a way I could avoid such a problem? I admittedly haven’t been able to test it against another player yet, but I will later today. If you know what might be causing this or have any advice that would be super helpful.

Aegous
    Participant

Well I’m assuming you’re talking about coding an actual forge mod and in that case you could use the LivingHurtEvent event and either cancel the event or reduce the amount of damage being done while they’re wearing the specific type of armor you want it to work with and also make it reduce the durability of the armor when it absorbs the damage.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.