May 8, 2020 at 22:51 #48355
ninjinentities is an entities mod for DBC.
This mod was created by me (Hedaox). This is a simple but very complete mod that add hundreds of new NPCs in the DBC mod.
Here a video showing all current NPCs added by this mod : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVOn6NEMpUA
The NPCs use the DBC AI meaning that they can fly and use Ki Attack. Also with the last version of DBC some of them have now an aura ! Also some of the NPCs are “trainers”, this mean that they won’t kill you if they beat you, instead they will put you into a KO state.
You also can use my personal MainDBC.json for having an already made saga with this mod : https://github.com/Hedaox/ninjinentities/releases/download/188.8.131.52/SagaFiles.rar
In the rar file you can found an English and French version of my saga, and also a config file that I recommend for using with this mod. You will have to put the saga file in the “world/data/missions” folder, and the config file in “.minecraft/config”.
This mod is under open source license : GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE Version 3 What this means is that you can use this mod anyway you want for private use but if you use it any other way you will have to respect this :
- You cannot claim this mod as being yours.
- You will have to credit me (Hedaox) for using this mod.
If you want to modify the mod :
- You will have to post the modified version publicly, meaning that your code should be easily accessible to everyone.
- You will have to add this same license to your modified version of this mod.
How to install the mod :
- Install Forge 1.7.10 : https://files.minecraftforge.net/maven/net/minecraftforge/forge/index_1.7.10.html
- Install DBC : http://main.jingames.net/minecraft-mods/dragon-block-c/downloads-and-installation/
- Put the mod in the “.Minecraft/mods” folder : https://github.com/Hedaox/ninjinentities/releases/download/184.108.40.206/ninjinentities-220.127.116.11.jar
If you want to use this mod, do not hesitate to MP me, it will make me very happy ^^
Also if you have problems do not hesitate to MP or ask in the comments below.
May 14, 2020 at 20:08 #48423Brandon EParticipant
If possible could you use some sort of other id configuration instead of the global ids for the dbc entities mod because i get a crash that says “No more entity indicies left” and it has to do with the mod running out of global ids because i use more mods other than just dbc.
May 14, 2020 at 20:11 #48424
Yeah I know this problem, but I don’t know how to solve it. If you are a developer you can check the code and solve it yourself.
For the moment you should just remove some of the mods that add others entities.
Edit: Yeah I just checked, the problem should be solvable quite easily, I will try to do something myself but I do not guarantee I will do it quick.
May 17, 2020 at 11:09 #48436
I just updated the saga files so now there is also a version with TP and Align gain at the end of combats.
I also wanted to say that the link in my post above might become outdated, so if you want to get the latest version of this mod always check my github : https://github.com/Hedaox/ninjinentities
May 22, 2020 at 15:43 #48465BenParticipant
Wow this is honestly incredible you’ve added so much and just as i though i might have done all i could with the dbc mod you’ve given me a reason to restart.
Thanks:) keep up the good work
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.